4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This looks like a great game in the making! I have not played yet but DLing NOW

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Some updates are large some are small. This is due to the dev having a full time job and this just being a sort of hobby if you will.
I know its killer but he just doesnt have the support on patreon to go full time.
Yea I get ya, the comment was meant as more of a jist/joke just for clarification purposes.

It's tough not being able to dedicate all your time to a project, but hes doing a damn good job thus far :)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
:unsure: Is that Nicolas Cage in Napoleon's uniform in the examination room at the airport?

Edit:
Ok, I found my question earlier.
The answer accordingly. :cool:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2758

can anyone attach save file from 0.3 end. I really dont want to play this from begining. Thank you in advance.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Great Game !
Does anybody know how to unlock the Something unlimited II trophie?
I think you have to bribe the guard a second time? Maybe find a way to get chucked back into the prison, then make a deal with the warden again. Not sure abt it though, might need to check my saves and see how I got it.

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
I think you have to bribe the guard a second time? Maybe find a way to get chucked back into the prison, then make a deal with the warden again. Not sure abt it though, might need to check my saves and see how I got it.
Nevermind, found it. AFter you get out of the jail the first time, you have to throw the coconut at the bucket and miss. Then you get 2nd time to the jail.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes