4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Architect
I just noticed by the stairs you have the painting of Kain from Blood Omen.
S.T.O.P ... S.T.A.L.K.I.N.G ... T.H.I.S ... D.E.V ... .!

We need him safe and sound => not paranoid >> in order to finish this game;)!

As much as I am enjoying this, I'm kinda hoping that at some point down the line their will be option to turn off Lara automatically make a decision if your not quick enough to make one for her or at least increase the time it takes for those people who may not be paying attention to the screen at that exact moment.
These are the kind of mini games dev has for us.

Maybe try some cheats as explained somewhere in the thread.

Of course gaming rig will have a lot to do with players' ability to successfully overcome such painstaking mini game extravaganza ...

Hope dev makes a clicking mini - game suited for the kind of browser game look alike we have here ... where tons of clicks fill a bar and gamers can enjoy them coveted scenes.

Reactions: Mormont

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
people like me that don't wish to see that :p
Sorry, but that's kind of impossible to believe :). You know you want to see it even if you may not want to achieve it yourself :p. you know we corrupting her, fucking her is the bonus :D

but you know, this is easy to avoid, so i hope if we avoid, later she may willingly put that dildo in her ass in a different scenario, also i would not mind if the interrogator was a woman :p.
after all we have a mission to complete for the Maid, She wants a taste of Lara too. so Lara need to be open for that, and have to have some experience of how a woman can treat her :D

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kuneva

Dec 18, 2017
Can someone hand me a Save from when you get down from the chopper (corruption path), i realized later that to get the prison blowjob i needed to get caught at the entrance also.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sorry, but that's kind of impossible to believe :). You know you want to see it even if you may not want to achieve it yourself :p. you know we corrupting her, fucking her is the bonus :D

but you know, this is easy to avoid, so i hope if we avoid, later she may willingly put that dildo in her ass in a different scenario, also i would not mind if the interrogator was a woman :p.
after all we have a mission to complete for the Maid, She wants a taste of Lara too. so Lara need to be open for that, and have to have some experience of how a woman can treat her :D
Yeah, I'm not into the whole NTR thing I just play this game for the MC and Lara only.

And I have been avoiding most of it but yeah new game update the image should always have a spoiler tag

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This game is pretty good but the one scene at a time release's trigger the fuck out of me atleast do it chapter by chapter please i beg you XD
Some updates are large some are small. This is due to the dev having a full time job and this just being a sort of hobby if you will.
I know its killer but he just doesnt have the support on patreon to go full time.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Ok, great update. Got all trophies (the last one was a bit hard to find - keeping the money and her intergrity - + nice touch with the poster of Nicolas Cage in Lord of War ;)

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Pity that option of only goons raiding her isn't available.
Well, you can play it so that the only thing the MC does is force her to blow you. That's even better in my opinion. She gets back from getting abused over and over, looking for comfort, and you skull-fuck her. Classic.

Reactions: GitinGud

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
The Architect hey, is it possible to add the gallery or scene review or something like that? for example, i missed 1 scene, but i don't want to start from the beginning :cry:

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes