4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
View attachment 268430
Is Architech Turkish? Looks like ten million Turkish Liras used in game.
Original one:
View attachment 268431
Nope. I just seached result for 'one million bill -dollar' and this was the best result ;)

I love Lara but I am not a NTR or Rape guy... That whimper option during the guard interactions broke my heart... I love Lara and her personality, so I think I want to stick with the game but I don't think I can... T.T
It's an optional choice and the scene is not complete. It'll be possible to always save her from the bad guys.

About Lara, I think the character iconography is outstanding. But I played all her games, and her personality always looked kind of bland to me. It was consistent in the begin of the series because she was almost a silent protagonist. But in these last games she becomes a psycho killing machine with a hard case of PTSD (because she suffers A LOT in these games)

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Loved HnS 2 and this looks promising again.The pill switching move is absolutely my kink, nice one! Only question I have: will this game be mainly NTR?
I don't classify this as NTR. The player's goal is not to romance or even have sex with her, but to corrput her path. The MC is like 'we' playing a game with a female MC trying to make her screw everyone (or not)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Basically Chris Bale in american sicko or ron pearlman in that other cross dresser sicko movie...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have to say, love whats on offer so far, great work to the Dev.

As for peoples expectations of Lara in their own minds eye, some of You are not happy with the Dev Lara because maybe it pushes Lara boundaries to far in your own eyes, I feel having seen the Lara movie by StudioFow LOL, what the Dev is doing here is mild and tame compared to what StudioFow did to Lara lol.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have to say, love whats on offer so far, great work to the Dev.

As for peoples expectations of Lara in their own minds eye, some of You are not happy with the Dev Lara because maybe it pushes Lara boundaries to far in your own eyes, I feel having seen the Lara movie by StudioFow LOL, what the Dev is doing here is mild and tame compared to what StudioFow did to Lara lol.
Oh, i still hope that they make a sequel at sometime. Even with the BS they pulled with their latest short movie and the twitter follower "paywall" to release it.

There are so many "violent" CGI Videos starring Lara C. out there, this is really a mild one 'till now at least. ;)

Have fun!

Reactions: brittC25

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Britt the thing about the StudioFOW skit, is that Lara had bad luck and ended up in that situation. In this game we as the main character are setting her up to be raped and trained. In my opinion, It's not about what happened to Lara it's about how it happened. I love the game and the clever use of sabotage that the Dev put into play but like I said I am not a rape/NTR guy so this game hits me in the feels, especially when it's happening to Lara. To those who say this isn't NTR, I named my character after myself with the intention of seducing Lara, basically I wanted to immerse myself in the main characters shoes, now when I saw the tag Corruption I didn't expect that someone else would be doing the corrupting. I as the main character am just a puppet pulling Lara's strings and leading her into these awful situations. It's nice to hear from the Dev stating that I might be able to save her from these situations but is there really a point when I am the one who set her up in the first place. Not to mention I can't imagine a lot of content being available by saving Lara from the situations she finds herself in.

Reactions: Prevat and Nulldev

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Oh, i still hope that they make a sequel at sometime. Even with the BS they pulled with their latest short movie and the twitter follower "paywall" to release it.

There are so many "violent" CGI Videos starring Lara C. out there, this is really a mild one 'till now at least. ;)

Have fun!
I agree, the twitter move was a sneaky move by them.

I can see them making a few more parts to the Lara movie, I mean they made 3 parts to the Kunoichi movie and included everything You could imagine sex wise lol, so I can see them wanting Lara to do much more than just being gang raped.

Also agree, this game is mild, for now at least.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lara is always working in shady circles and also has all the shady specs to get swatted any time like any other robber. This is not some mansion left out of a professor's will. this is a mansion packed to the brim with stolen artifacts collected over a long period of time by Lara's dad and stacked for personal gain and profit not in a museum, not in a treasury vault -> in a private location to the whims of grave robbers.
There is no redeeming quality to grave robbing, especially as Lara goes around destroying national treasures in order to steal artifacts left there for the betterment of man kind.
Let us not forget and neither forgive the fact that a lot of the time she is the key to bringing awful disasters on humanity by not letting the past stay hidden and bringing all this valuable loot, packed to the brim with promises of grandeur and riches, into the black market.
This is no romance. This is no good human deed. This is a rotten situation where little mischief brings small smiles on MC face. Redeem your humanity! Bring balance to the world!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Britt the thing about the StudioFOW skit, is that Lara had bad luck and ended up in that situation. In this game we as the main character are setting her up to be raped and trained. In my opinion, It's not about what happened to Lara it's about how it happened. I love the game and the clever use of sabotage that the Dev put into play but like I said I am not a rape/NTR guy so this game hits me in the feels, especially when it's happening to Lara. To those who say this isn't NTR, I named my character after myself with the intention of seducing Lara, basically I wanted to immerse myself in the main characters shoes, now when I saw the tag Corruption I didn't expect that someone else would be doing the corrupting. I as the main character am just a puppet pulling Lara's strings and leading her into these awful situations. It's nice to hear from the Dev stating that I might be able to save her from these situations but is there really a point when I am the one who set her up in the first place. Not to mention I can't imagine a lot of content being available by saving Lara from the situations she finds herself in.
I fully understand what You are saying, and I personally do not like NTR games in general, as a girl I do not the whole rape setup in games appealing, I have never encountered it in games with a male MC, where he is raped, or being controlled by someone else who is leading him down a rape and abuse pathway.

The Dev said as You pointed out there may be a way to save Lara from this, which means either she can say no and the game does not end, or her contact at home has some form of morals and does not just turn her into a fuck doll for all who cross her path, I mean I tried to say no to the caller and turn down the money, but it still goes on to the path of the controller putting Lara into hell with nothing but her body as her only way out.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Lara is always working in shady circles and also has all the shady specs to get swatted any time like any other robber. This is not some mansion left out of a professor's will. this is a mansion packed to the brim with stolen artifacts collected over a long period of time by Lara's dad and stacked for personal gain and profit not in a museum, not in a treasury vault -> in a private location to the whims of grave robbers.
There is no redeeming quality to grave robbing, especially as Lara goes around destroying national treasures in order to steal artifacts left there for the betterment of man kind.
Let us not forget and neither forgive the fact that a lot of the time she is the key to bringing awful disasters on humanity by not letting the past stay hidden and bringing all this valuable loot, packed to the brim with promises of grandeur and riches, into the black market.
This is no romance. This is no good human deed. This is a rotten situation where little mischief brings small smiles on MC face. Redeem your humanity! Bring balance to the world!
Have You ever been to the British Museum?, it is filled top to bottom with stolen artifacts, just saying lol

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hey, a lot of those things were gifted to us by those countries' governments.

Granted, it was usually after "that's a very nice thing, we wish we had one" as our massive trade and navy fleets sailed by, but that's aside the point :)

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I fully understand what You are saying, and I personally do not like NTR games in general, as a girl I do not the whole rape setup in games appealing, I have never encountered it in games with a male MC, where he is raped, or being controlled by someone else who is leading him down a rape and abuse pathway.
There are a fair amount of games with male abuse theme. Some like futadomworld.com has male abuse as the main theme.

The NTR drama is all about how the player chooses to project him(her)self in the game. Some players view the MC as a projection of themselves trying to conquer the girl, making the NTR thing unacceptable. Some likes to think the MC as someone else whose fate and decisions you happen to control, which makes NTR just a sub-theme of corruption in general.

The Dev said as You pointed out there may be a way to save Lara from this, which means either she can say no and the game does not end, or her contact at home has some form of morals and does not just turn her into a fuck doll for all who cross her path, I mean I tried to say no to the caller and turn down the money, but it still goes on to the path of the controller putting Lara into hell with nothing but her body as her only way out.
The scene is not complete yet. I like gray morals themes and the player will have options to be a not-so-bad (can't say good) guy maybe going into a romance path. If you play HnS2 you'll understand what I'm saying (shameless self advertising warning ;) )

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
The concept for this game is brilliant but, as others have already stated, Lara's breasts are too small. I'm not saying they have to be gigantic but they aren't this small in the other games. I don't why Barbell's superior SFM Lara model wasn't used for this game. In my opinion it's going to hurt the appeal for some Lara fans if her body isn't improved or least given some optional proportions for the player to select.

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
Lol. Sorry but NO. Her breasts are fine how they are. There is no need to change them.
You have your opinion, i have mine.
Maybe it's not so much the size as the shape? They just don't look right to me. And I can't understand why not use the standard Barbell model since it looks better? The model in this game (picture on the right) makes it looks like she has implants or something. I don't know, maybe it's just me but it kind of kills her look for me.

lara-compare.jpg

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe it's not so much the size as the shape? They just don't look right to me. And I can't understand why not use the standard Barbell model since it looks better? The model in this game (picture on the right) makes it looks like she has implants or something. I don't know, maybe it's just me but it kind of kills her look for me.

View attachment 269105
The body is a custom DAZ model. I only use a SFM/XPS model for the head and hair.
I agree this particular image does have the looks of implants, as the combination of lightning and angles are not the helping or maybe the morphs didn't work correctly when exporting for render. Maybe I'll re-render it later if I find the time.

Reactions: OGRey

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The body is a custom DAZ model. I only use a SFM/XPS model for the head and hair.
I agree this particular image does have the looks of implants, as the combination of lightning and angles are not the helping or maybe the morphs didn't work correctly when exporting for render. Maybe I'll re-render it later if I find the time.
I think her breasts are perfect size and shape, younger women have a natural lift and firmness and perkyness to their breasts, which makes them look exactly like You have them, some men will say they look like implants, but, speaking as a girl who has breasts lol and a girl who is a younger woman also, who also has a natural lift and firmness and perkyness to my own breasts, I can say hand on heart, for her height, weight, and body frame, her breasts are exactly right, please do not give into peer pressure and increase her breasts size.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
There are a fair amount of games with male abuse theme. Some like futadomworld.com has male abuse as the main theme.

The NTR drama is all about how the player chooses to project him(her)self in the game. Some players view the MC as a projection of themselves trying to conquer the girl, making the NTR thing unacceptable. Some likes to think the MC as someone else whose fate and decisions you happen to control, which makes NTR just a sub-theme of corruption in general.

The scene is not complete yet. I like gray morals themes and the player will have options to be a not-so-bad (can't say good) guy maybe going into a romance path. If you play HnS2 you'll understand what I'm saying (shameless self advertising warning ;) )
I dont play Futa games, I have zero time for that silly bs, by bs I mean everyone calling them chicks with dicks, they are in fact guys with tits ok, mic drop lol.

At least because of patreon rules and your own self rules, Lara will never end up in your game or games (depending on how many parts there are to this game) ending up like Lara in say StudioFow movies and other mega hardcore movies with Lara.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes