4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no spy in the game ... there is a challenged young man embroiled into the machinations of setting up grave robberies whilst enlisting all the amenities of all ass@ssin cr88d games on the payroll of the absentee absent minded estranged father of the love interest.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Laraa ohh Laraa i love you soo much. Soo Looking forward for the next update. I like the idea of how the MC changed the situation completly by swapping the fake currancy and pregnancy pill and now having full control of what Lara can and cannot do. Great just Great. @TheArchitect

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mechanics of the game are laid bare and should be criticized now rather than later.

Also, because the models are also bare now, they should be enhanced now rather than later and any suggestion on the movement should be pointed out loud and clear as to help the architect refrain from past h&s3 critiques.

Is the love interest not a puppet? Is the maid moving her appendices seamlessly?

Is the MC right in the clothes, movement, animation, exploration?

This is important now to steer dev on the right track. Hopes and dreams do not help.

Hard yes and no right now would be helpful and prove inestimable in the long run.

Play, enjoy, praise and do present thoughts on mechanics of game-play.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The mechanics of the game are laid bare and should be criticized now rather than later.

Also, because the models are also bare now, they should be enhanced now rather than later and any suggestion on the movement should be pointed out loud and clear as to help the architect refrain from past h&s3 critiques.

Is the love interest not a puppet? Is the maid moving her appendices seamlessly?

Is the MC right in the clothes, movement, animation, exploration?

This is important now to steer dev on the right track. Hopes and dreams do not help.

Hard yes and no right now would be helpful and prove inestimable in the long run.

Play, enjoy, praise and do present thoughts on mechanics of game-play.
Absolutely, I second that!

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
One nitpick, walking from point A to point B is tedious. Either speed up the character's walking speed or let us teleport from room to room and select stuff by pointing and clicking.

Overall this could be a great game tho, I liked the devs' previous works but this has the potential to be much better than the HnS series if the project size is scaled up appropriately.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Still cannot get this game to run. Tried a different download link in case the Mega link was corrupted and also ran another Unity game to check if I was missing a file. I also tried running as administrator and changed my GPU, still no joy. Now out of ideas :cry:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This creator is seriously one of the best, I'm glad I'm supporting. Nice touch on the copyrighted name :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There were actual talks over on other threads about missing
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC

Bug fix: ... maybe ...
If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit version patch from Microsoft:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There were actual talks over on other threads about missing
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC

Bug fix: ... maybe ...
If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit version patch from Microsoft:
I'll build a 64bit version later that could also fix for this problem

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I love Lara but I am not a NTR or Rape guy... That whimper option during the guard interactions broke my heart... I love Lara and her personality, so I think I want to stick with the game but I don't think I can... T.T

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Loved HnS 2 and this looks promising again.The pill switching move is absolutely my kink, nice one! Only question I have: will this game be mainly NTR?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes