4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

superic

Feb 20, 2018
guys do you have a save when lara have 3 properly trained statuses in the computer vitals screen and the the "PROPERLY TRAINED" achievement?
or how to edit the status of that things?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Or you can cheat to get that 5 percent, just saying. It probably IS somewhere but the game is boring at the start (imo) with all the preparations for (C)lara's departure.

Mia.CHR_TRUST=50 should get you there.
but where in stats??? in stats i cant write no code nowhere???

ooooooh HAHAHAHA got it...
had no idea there were cheatcodes lol :D
but even with Mia trust 50 i diddnt get to participate... why?

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't mind Mia but she's just not for me :p
But, she is not for you She is for Lara. especially if you romance her, then it's a nice gift from the MC too Lara. No kidding this the actual story, especially if you involved and it became a threesome :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But, she is not for you She is for Lara. especially if you romance her, then it's a nice gift from the MC too Lara. No kidding this the actual story, especially if you involved and it became a threesome :p
I'm already giving Lara a nice gift without the need for Mia pregnancy ;)

Reactions: Madness-101

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I wouldn't mind Mia if she tones down the dominating attitude or at least becomes a switch. The creepy closeups to her eyes are kinda unnerving. Plus her dialogue despite me saying that I'll be in charge is too dominant, even when she was forced to follow my orders.

Edit: Sorry for the multi-posts, deleted them. Internet was acting up so it counted me clicking more than once.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
My 2 cents. It may not necessarily work. If Unity runs with .net 4, most likely you will run into things.
Wine is a waste of time most of time.
I never use Wine. Is by conviction.

If a developper think is not important to take 10 minutes of is life to build a Linux version. Why i complicate my life to try is game?

Have a lot of fish in the ocean. I just go forward and i do not lost my time.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
I never use Wine. Is by conviction.

If a developper think is not important to take 10 minutes of is life to build a Linux version. Why i complicate my life to try is game?

Have a lot of fish in the ocean. I just go forward and i do not lost my time.
You can really address him directly. He's a frequent here and gives feedback.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
How? I mean how you unlock the NTR trophy ?! :)
When it didn't unlock I had loaded from a Slut playthrough. I started that especially to see if I could achieve the 'properly trained' trophy (I didn't). Turns out it won't unlock then and you still sleep with them (may be a bug but also kinda make sense to me).

I unlocked it when I tried my personal playthrough, which is a romancing one where Lara was still as virgin, and then I let Mia dominate her.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
You can really address him directly. He's a frequent here and gives feedback.
I try it few time. Is work in the majority of the time. But i keep caution. Because the minority of the time is not work. This start on war fast. And i never declare it. I have had enough bad experiences to have learned to be very careful.

Is not long, in a place like here, to have a troublemaker reputation and be banned of the place for simply defend is rights.

For this type of problem's, i have a large preference to solve it by myself. But is impossible on Unity if you do not have the source code...

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
That is a relatively fast update . It seems Corona is not totally a bad thing. It does has it is own merits.

Hope everyone to stay safe.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When it didn't unlock I had loaded from a Slut playthrough. I started that especially to see if I could achieve the 'properly trained' trophy (I didn't). Turns out it won't unlock then and you still sleep with them (may be a bug but also kinda make sense to me).

I unlocked it when I tried my personal playthrough, which is a romancing one where Lara was still as virgin, and then I let Mia dominate her.
oh, thanks, i was just curious. I deleted my game, and my saves, so i just used one save files from 3 page ago, for the new scenes :D . I think i'm planning to wait until the game is fully developed finished

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes