4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Whipping, fisting ... nothing. Three identical scenes. Disappointed for the first time.
Oh dont be so grunted. As i though you didnt liked it couse of the side camera that not letting us to see whole things happening, am i right? Have some imagination, dont just watch it. Feel it.. ;)
Did you forget? Its just the beggining of the 5th Chapter. A start of something more intresting. Have a faith in developer, his doing his best to entertain us. As for the small amount of scenes, i would prefer these small updates, instead of waiting the whole month. Cheers

Reactions: Michel Mak

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
damn, my mia's trust level is 45, but all choices i made, was increasing her trust, where can i get rest 5 percent???
Most of the players misses the verry first conversation with her back in Chapter 1. Try to remember her dialogues, what could you missed.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
damn, my mia's trust level is 45, but all choices i made, was increasing her trust, where can i get rest 5 percent???
Or you can cheat to get that 5 percent, just saying. It probably IS somewhere but the game is boring at the start (imo) with all the preparations for (C)lara's departure.

Mia.CHR_TRUST=50 should get you there.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting. I was expecting Mia to be a virgin but no. Naughty girl :)
I can't unlock the 'Does it count as NTR' trophy though, even when not participating at all, so may be missing something unless it is bugged.
EDIT: Got it

Last edited:

thehunter27

Mar 23, 2020
I found my save files but where do I chance the values of Clara and Mia in which folder do i look to change the values

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Interesting. I was expecting Mia to be a virgin but no. Naughty girl :)
I can't unlock the 'Does it count as NTR' trophy though, even when not participating at all, so may be missing something unless it is bugged.
EDIT: Got it
How? I mean how you unlock the NTR trophy ?! :)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes