4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Jan 31, 2020
Sometimes when you open a zipped file, the "mono" folder will not be copied. You can see reporting "Fatal error. Failed to load mono". The solution is copy the "mono" folder additionally to the open game directory folder. But this works with Windows. I don't know on Mac. I just thought, maybe it's a similar problem.
Thanks I will give that a try

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hallo für alle Leute ihre Muttersprache deutsch ist, und dieses Spiel lieben. Die ist die Übersetzung für die Version 0.5 einfach entpacken und spielen.
Mega
Bitte schreib auch gleich die englische Übersetzung als Text dazu, dieses Forum ist englischsprachig. Danke Dir.
Please write your comment in english too, this forum is english speaking.
Translation:
Hey folks i made a german translation for Version 0.5, just unzip and play.

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
So, for all people who don't speak German or understand. I was made aware that this is an English language forum. I translated Goons Raid 05 into German. The link is in my post from March 22nd, 2020.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm hoping somewhere in Chapter 5 or 6 there will be some kind of follow-up to how you had (C)lara handle the encounter in the FB base...

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Fantastic game! Really like the side scroll aspect and how the characters move instead of just sitting still and the player is not just clicking picture after picture. I really hope Unity becomes the next Renpy here!

Reactions: Garter Marl the III
Jan 16, 2020
bonjour mr l'achitecte, à quelle date et prévue la prochaine mise à jour ? j'ai hate de voir la suite, et merci , vraiment un très bon jeu, hate de voir cette nouvelle scene en prison

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Question with all this sabotage am I'm indirectly going to cause her to get rape or just don't remove her ammo.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yah Dev that cup game is rigged completely and you cant tell me it's not I've played it 10× on 0.00 speed slow down using cheat engine speed hack it is impossible to win I'm literally waiting almost 6 seconds between each cup rotation at that speed it is impossible to miss a rotation at that slow speed and I can never select the correct cup it's like the game is programmed to move the ball from the cup I selected this is completely cheating your players with an impossible to win game.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Yah Dev that cup game is rigged completely and you cant tell me it's not I've played it 10× on 0.00 speed slow down using cheat engine speed hack it is impossible to win I'm literally waiting almost 6 seconds between each cup rotation at that speed it is impossible to miss a rotation at that slow speed and I can never select the correct cup it's like the game is programmed to move the ball from the cup I selected this is completely cheating your players with an impossible to win game.
You're gonna need to flash him with the camera or with your body to have a fighting chance. Pretty sure without them you won't be able to pick the right cup.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
You're gonna need to flash him with the camera or with your body to have a fighting chance. Pretty sure without them you won't be able to pick the right cup.
As someone who played way too many obscenely difficult cup games as a child, I can verify that, at least in one of the 0.4x versions, it was possible to win even when he is going full speed, I can only imagine the cheat engine the other user is using is messing up something.

But of course beating him fairly is definitely not intended, he has limited money so there isn't a point to beating him without cheating. The only reason I can think of for beating him fairly is if you were doing something ridiculous like a "0 corruption" run and still wanted to get all his money without being kidnapped by him.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes