4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Very good to see the gallery.
That allowed me to find out I had missed a scene altogether. The last one in Chapter 2, when is that meant to happen? Anyone found it without the gallery?

Reactions: Michel Mak

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Very good to see the gallery.
That allowed me to find out I had missed a scene altogether. The last one in Chapter 2, when is that meant to happen? Anyone found it without the gallery?
When you knock out the guard with the coconut. You can get into the jail without the arrest / escape process.

Reactions: Michel Mak

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
When you knock out the guard with the coconut. You can get into the jail without the arrest / escape process.
I did that (with the bucket) but never saw that scene. Seems to be related to a CCTV camera rather than the jail..?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I did that (with the bucket) but never saw that scene. Seems to be related to a CCTV camera rather than the jail..?
When you knock out the guard you can get into the jail. It will be a different route. The guard will sleep inside and you have to open the door to the jails. Did you enable the NTR content? Maybe that is the problem.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I do have NTR allowed as it's a concept completely alien to me and doesn't bother me much.
I'll have another go then see if I can trigger it. Thanks for the pointer!

Edit: Ok found it. Replayed different ways now, not sure what happened before... Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrik

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys /...

Thanks for the save file location .
Could some one help me to get Trust Value to increase for both maid and lara ? how to modify the value in save file?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Hey Guys /...

Thanks for the save file location .
Could some one help me to get Trust Value to increase for both maid and lara ? how to modify the value in save file?
Press escape and type ROSEBUD

You can change the stats

Lara.CHR_MIND=50
Lara.CHR_CORRUPTION=50
Lara.CHR_TRUST=50
Lara.CHR_DOMINANCE=50

Mia.CHR_TRUST=50

Player.CHR_PERCEPTION=50

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Patrik maybe in upcoming chapters(chapter 6 for eg) u could try for a shaved pussy of our girl lara...
I feel it would really up the visuals and lust..

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes