4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
MIND route has some intersection with the CORRUPTION route, but is more about roleplaying an 'evil' main character. There are differences in several dialogs and exclusive scenes in chapter 3 and 5 (and more in the end game)
I mean the scene is the same, but as I see there is an additional blowjob scene for the MIND route. My composition was not the best. :)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The Architect If alongside the gallery you could implement a framework to rename saves it would be great.
I'm planning to start a different type of playthrough and I know I will eventually get lost and mix them up.
No biggie as I suppose can always load and check stats before loading another, but would ease the quality of life quite a bit. Thanks.

Last edited:

fatboi210

Sep 1, 2019
Have you checked the settings at the main menu? there is an audio setting in there see if that's the issue.
Yup, dont mind it. It was just too quiet in the first 10 mins, i'd expect some audio but then when i got to the mansion part i could hear the walking and stuff so audio is fine.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
MIND route has some intersection with the CORRUPTION route, but is more about roleplaying an 'evil' main character. There are differences in several dialogs and exclusive scenes in chapter 3 and 5 (and more in the end game)
It's that possible that under this route, MC can develope and train a submissive killing machine, a player's pet killer. I think this will be very interesting and can develop the story into a lot more 'evil genius corrupt the heroine' kind of story. MC to direct and use a slave pet mode Lara with highly trained killing skill to eliminate other characters for his own evil intension or rather just to survival. It will be very cool!

For example, with reasonablely high level of 'Love'(like no lower than 30) + reasonablely high level of 'corruption' (like over 50 but still a virgin) + not to low but not high mind like above 35 but lower than 65 (so she won't break by others but also wont be mintelly strong enough to challenge her master) + player used 'put her head down' flag to start this route.

So this will be a story route full with emtion and action!!

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This is not the answer to my question. I am not asking what has been added (I have already checked it: initial content of Chapter 5) but how long it take to finish it.
Dude, he answered your question alright.. Fapping depends on people to people, let's say someone finished the update in 1 hour because he likes to watch Clara and can fap longer but another one might be a quick shot and can finish the update in 5 minutes considering he came at the first sight of Clara's naked body.
You know that there are 4 scenes at op. Now calculate how fast you cum or not, you will have a rough idea about update's length. You can cum at the first scene or you can go all 4 scenes without cumming and make it longer. Up to you.

Last edited:

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
In my opinion, I prefer the lesser the update and the greater the content. Patrik, will you post an updated game walkthrough in your free time you will have?

Zixil

Oct 29, 2017
I wish games like this had a mode that showed what your previous selections were. For example the first time I see a selection is just the options, but as I select diffrent options it remembers what each option did. I dislike using walkthoughs but you almost have to in many of these games.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes