4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Guys prepare for maybe the dumbest question you have heard today but is High the better graphical setting or Recommended? I mean usually it's high but from top to bottom it's: Medium -> High -> Recommended. So you would think recommended is better than high? Is my asumption right?
Yes. use recommended

Reactions: JLZ111

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The TRUST path was for once the best one in this update. Was great to explore all of them (good dialogues too for the MIND- path).

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Daaaaaaaaaaamn, excelent update .. sweet reward for the Trust path and small but fun update overall!

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck at Freedom bulls headquarters, I just can't get the boss office door open, does anyone have a tip?

Conqwes

Jan 6, 2019
I have a problem in which none of the models show up so all I see is the background. Anyone have a clue whats wrong?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I have only 3 options after the translation : trust, corruption and mind. But in the changelog it's written that there is 4 hot scenes. Which one did I miss ?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
You need some paperclips for the lock, you can find them under the mirror in the changing room.
When i want to take the paper clips, the game tells me that I don't need them at the moment.

I think I would have to solve this puzzle at the boss office first, but I just can't do it.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I have only 3 options after the translation : trust, corruption and mind. But in the changelog it's written that there is 4 hot scenes. Which one did I miss ?
I think you can force (C)lara to blow you before doing the deed in the Mind route. Or maybe the changelog pertains to the hallway grinding when (C)lara returns.

Reactions: arkypoub

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So the Mia scene just doesn't exist in this version right? Because I had the full Mia trust, but nothing extra happened. Sex over, scene done.

Reactions: Michel Mak

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
I used the "rosebud" command to open up the cheat field, but it seems that I can't type into it, nor can I copy+paste into it either. The field just dims a little when I click on it before going back to normal.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes