4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. titular activity is titular. Please notice the actual name of this game:
Goons (plural) rail (or .. raid, is it? ohh .. yup, it says raid, my bad) her (clearly she is a protagonist.)

So then .. we start up as one of the goons and go through all the railing on her by other goons.

This just makes this game all the more entertaining and lets us explore all the fantasy the name of the game ensues.
male protagonist
female protagonist
Game oN!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Why the fuk the game is tagged with male protagonist and switched to female protagonist. Waste of time -_-
first of all it's a male there control Clara that's why the tag male protagonist
second why do you waste our time reading what you think about one of the best games on this board/forum

• Angry
Reactions: Logan84 and riddo

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Why the fuk the game is tagged with Only male protagonist and switched to female protagonist. Waste of time -_-
It's never been female protagonist. You play as Rick and influnce Clara's action. We see Clara in this progress because, 99% of us prefer not to see Rick's hairy ass sitting on PC and giving info to her.. Watching how she handles the situations are much more appealing, right?

• Angry
Reactions: riddo and asmonGod

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
first of all it's a male there control Clara that's why the tag male protagonist
second why do you waste our time reading what you think about one of the best games on this board/forum
Cause it is wrongly tagged.
Its a female protagonist game with voyeur.
I totally agree with him. The incorrect tags led me to belive this is a male game, but its not.

Its cool and all, drawings a re nice, but the game is totally about female 85% of the time :/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I totally agree with him. The incorrect tags led me to belive this is a male game, but its not.

Its cool and all, drawings a re nice, but the game is totally about female 85% of the time :/
The plan is to make this project a little more focused on exploration of environments, inspired in classic Sierra/Lucas Arts games. You'll play as the guy during the exploration of the manor, but will also take partial control of the girl during her missions on the field, trying to influence her decisions to the path you'll decide. Planned other fetishes, like pregnancy.
That's from the first page where it's all explained.

Reactions: Madness-101

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

It is correctly tagged.
It's a male progagonist game with voyeur.

Clara does not voyeur anyone. It's Rick who voyeurs Clara's life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I have only 3 options after the translation : trust, corruption and mind. But in the changelog it's written that there is 4 hot scenes. Which one did I miss ?
I think the 4th (or 1st) is when Lara arrives and she shows you the goddess slab.

Only scene missing is the Mind 40 one, anyone got it?
The mind and the corruption routes are the same.

Reactions: arkypoub

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't tell via the trophies list, is attempting a "pure" playthrough worth the it or just have Lara fall on every boner-shaped object for full-on corruption? In other words, I'm confused as to if it unlocks some type of different path and/or scenes. The current walkthrough doesn't really explain the stats system. Regards.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Safe to say I wasn't disappointed with the romance route it was perfect :love: and quite possibly the best sex scene to date yet very good update.
Creators often overlook the sexy potential of the good ol' missionary position.

So the Mia scene just doesn't exist in this version right? Because I had the full Mia trust, but nothing extra happened. Sex over, scene done.
The outcome of Mia's story is planned for a next release

I think the 4th (or 1st) is when Lara arrives and she shows you the goddess slab.

The mind and the corruption routes are the same.
MIND route has some intersection with the CORRUPTION route, but is more about roleplaying an 'evil' main character. There are differences in several dialogs and exclusive scenes in chapter 3 and 5 (and more in the end game)

It is correctly tagged.
It's a male progagonist game with voyeur.

Clara does not voyeur anyone. It's Rick who voyeurs Clara's life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tagging controversy is so cool. I love entertainment that is hard to slap tags on.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Your word doesn't make any fking scene. I know that i can control male so it's tagged male protagonist but after it switched to female protagonist so the game should have also female protagonist tag.

And about this game is one of the best its completely your thinking. People like you have weird fetish where they like being played as a girl and enjoy getting raped. Which is completely fine after all these types of games are made for these type of people and nothing is wrong with that.

But i don't play game with female protagonist (not even partial) and if it was tagged correctly i wouldn't have tried the game. That's all i am saying ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Sync and Renonymous

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
That's from the first page where it's all explained.
Nevertheless its pretty much meh. It should say Female protagonist.
Remote Controlling a female means you play a female. As far as I see it you play a girl 85% of the time. In a typical game with "male protagonist" you control a male character at least 85% of the time.
You can clearly see the difference and what Im talking about.

And just before someone say that if I dont like it i can move on, I did already! but this game needs proper tagging so other like me with not have the same bad experience

Reactions: xvertion121

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seriously debating tags? For fuck's sake if one doesn't want to play it or disagrees with it's content then delete the damn thing and move on. I seriously doubt anyone bitching actually financially supports the dev anyway. I apologize in advance for the tone, but find these types of debates ridiculous. If anyone finds issues with a posting then simply open a ticket and let the site admins & mods hash it out, no need to make a big deal over it imho.

D

Deleted member 2758

Can we get some saves (good path and corrupt path), prior to this version. Thank you very much in advance.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes