May 14, 2020
#1-Jack(Kim, NTR, Mrs. Flatcher)
#2-Mary(Office, mr. Parker,Gordon)
#3-Karen(Office, mr. Parker,Gordon)
#4-Fiona(Gordon)
#5-Yoda(Fun,Incest)
#6-Roberto(cuckold, hard NTR)
Done

BTW i am stuck at Lucy quest. She doesn't want to continue with anal(the blowjob on the beach is unlocked). It just says to visit Mrs Torres with oil.
Nevermind. I talked with her with my underpants during the massage and she invited me on the sunday dinner...uff...Brain Power +1
When you visit Mrs Torres with the oil get naked, tell her that her ass is better and then you should have the option to talk about anal with Lucy(you might need high karma but I am not sure).

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
#1-Jack(Kim, NTR, Mrs. Flatcher)
#2-Mary(Office, mr. Parker,Gordon)
#3-Karen(Office, mr. Parker,Gordon)
#4-Fiona(Gordon)
#5-Yoda(Fun,Incest)
#6-Roberto(cuckold, hard NTR)
Done

BTW i am stuck at Lucy quest. She doesn't want to continue with anal(the blowjob on the beach is unlocked). It just says to visit Mrs Torres with oil.
Nevermind. I talked with her with my underpants on during the massage and she invited me on the sunday dinner...uff...Brain Power +1
Also every time you have to bring harry a new bottle of Whisky...kinda annoying but oh well...
how do you give it to him im stuck on that part

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
game is ntr period. And the MC is just a beta male cuck watching everyone else fuck all the women in the game. Every once in a blue moon some scraps fall on his plate. Girls literally laugh at how small your dick is so you are the guy with the baby dick in the game.
This is the MC in the latest update, he literally destroys Barbara and Karen in bed, not gonna deny that there is a lot of NTR in this game but the MC fucks Meranda, Karen, Lucy, Ms Torres, Barbara, Mary, and Fiona, that doesn't look like scraps to me, anyway pretty sure we will get more surprises like this scene in future updates. barbaraandkarenaftermikehome_46.png

Reactions: crisbr and Onbunga

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
It has to do something with the Karma. The lower the Karma the higher the chances off NTR.
I guess that's how Lucy breaks up with Gordon and you can't find her at the beach.
But there are some senses that required high Karma which means you will run into the NTR situation anyway. It's basically unavoidable.

arci

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, for restaurant scene with Barbra. You must rice firt Harry score to 6. Then when you ask him on Barbra it will rice bouth score(Barbra and Harry)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
But there are some senses that required high Karma which means you will run into the NTR situation anyway. It's basically unavoidable.
You can raise and lower the karma yourself.
I don't really know if that has any impact in your choices, if it 's triggered on it's own.
Also, I don't get that cade business, if you're suppose to go there midday and it changes to morning when you get there, definitely a bug.

Last edited:

Drexler71

Sep 10, 2021
i just gave 1 time money to aunt kim.....i can't see her on the sofa again.....pls help

Last edited:

barryboy420

Sep 15, 2021
Can anyone explain how to trigger anal scene between MC and Mrs Torres? I've done the oil scene and gotten FJ plenty of times but can't figure out this part.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Can anyone explain how to trigger anal scene between MC and Mrs Torres? I've done the oil scene and gotten FJ plenty of times but can't figure out this part.
you must have finished the story with Lucy; until she tells you that she is not ready for anal; then talk about it with Mrs Torres and from there you can do the whole century, take the oil, go to Lucy's, offer Mrs Torres a massage.

Reactions: crisbr

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
hello to them all for those who are interested here is how I passed the famous restaurant.
be accepted at the cycle restaurant (Barbara helping in the kitchen; Kim giving money and helping her carry the groceries from the store; Harry giving her a bottle of whiskey to give it last since he knows who is inviting you).
Once at the restaurant, raise the levels Kim happy, drunk and the level of Harry happy, drunk, until you can talk to kim and see (you're so sexy today ...) click on it if Harry you returns home csait that the levels are too low, if its past you should have (I can see you off if you don't mind!) and (go alone) click on the first one knows the first scene, for the second scene to redo the same thing and finish clik (go alone) for the third scene do the same thing but with harry and barbara, talk to barbara clik (you're so sexy today ...) then clik (i can see you off if you don 't mind) for the fourth scene redo the same thing harry and barbara clik (go alone) here it is for the restaurant in parallel you had to do (Talk to Aunt Kim in the hallway on Wednesday midday) two scenes, and each time we must redo the same sycle.
well I did what I could to explain for the lazy I joined the saves games of the scenes and the last one knows the game is over (sorry for my English it is GOOGLE translation)

Drexler71

Sep 10, 2021
hello to them all for those who are interested here is how I passed the famous restaurant.
be accepted at the cycle restaurant (Barbara helping in the kitchen; Kim giving money and helping her carry the groceries from the store; Harry giving her a bottle of whiskey to give it last since he knows who is inviting you).
Once at the restaurant, raise the levels Kim happy, drunk and the level of Harry happy, drunk, until you can talk to kim and see (you're so sexy today ...) click on it if Harry you returns home csait that the levels are too low, if its past you should have (I can see you off if you don't mind!) and (go alone) click on the first one knows the first scene, for the second scene to redo the same thing and finish clik (go alone) for the third scene do the same thing but with harry and barbara, talk to barbara clik (you're so sexy today ...) then clik (i can see you off if you don 't mind) for the fourth scene redo the same thing harry and barbara clik (go alone) here it is for the restaurant in parallel you had to do (Talk to Aunt Kim in the hallway on Wednesday midday) two scenes, and each time we must redo the same sycle.
well I did what I could to explain for the lazy I joined the saves games of the scenes and the last one knows the game is over (sorry for my English it is GOOGLE translation)
what u mean raise level kim happy?

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
The next update is gonna be about Lucy and Karen, there is gonna be a bonus scene like Karen Barbara threesome in the next update too (tier 4 have to choose), the DEV will add more scenes at the restaurant (Barbara, Kim, Harry, MC), and if he have extra time then we will get more of Aunt Kim own story.

Reactions: <JT>

adeon26

Feb 12, 2021
how much money will we give to kim aunt

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes