alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Only unlocked that one scene with Auntie Kim. Happy / drunk level : 4/8
It's important to make Harry drunk & happy as well, otherwise you won't get the scene(s).

Or 8/4. Can't remember.
It's pretty easy to make Kim happy. Just talk to her about Harry (also increases his lvl)
I have 10/10 with aunt Kim and 28/19 with harry but still nothing.. I talk with aunt kim and nothing is triggering.. I must use arousal pill or dick pill? When or how?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game. Does it have anything to do with the karma, that I can't play the rest of the path for the Parents, Fiona, Mrs Torres or Lucy or Aunt? They should just remove the karma if that's the case.
Or give a cheat Mod or fix.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm trying to visit the cafe in the Midday but t turns into morning when I get there.
That's it, the game is busted. Needs a fix for the next update, I had it, see you next time.

Dec 21, 2021
I don't get this game. Does it have anything to do with the karma, that I can't play the rest of the path for the Parents, Fiona, Mrs Torres or Lucy or Aunt? They should just remove the karma if that's the case.
Or give a cheat Mod or fix.
Low karma (under 70) could be the reason, why you don't get specific scenes. Try to have at least 70-80 karma pts. Ideally 100+

I'm trying to visit the cafe in the Midday but t turns into morning when I get there.
That's it, the game is busted. Needs a fix for the next update, I had it, see you next time.
Shouldn't happen, normally.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Low karma (under 70) could be the reason, why you don't get specific scenes. Try to have at least 70-80 karma pts. Ideally 100+

Shouldn't happen, normally.
I put 100, I'll try 100+, and which beach am I suppose to meet Lucy?
The one with the taxy or the one at her home, which I never seem to be able to enter.

Dec 21, 2021
Also the drinking game between Barbara and Karen, I don't get it either
Is there a certain amount of whiskey and happiness to be maintained?
bro do you know what to do with the girls and the wiskhy, i have already bought and used the arousal pills and they are 20 of hapiness, both of them

You also need the dick pill
when you select to spike the drinks there is another option if you also have the dickpills

zinczing

Jun 27, 2021
1640410911581.png

Я не могу продолжить историю Чака, в воскресенье подхожу к нему и ничего не происходит.
I can't continue Chuck's story, on Sunday I approach the taxi driver and nothing happens.

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
how to get the barbara restaurent scene...?
I triggered the restaurent scene and have high drunk levels and happy lvl for all of them but nothing happens....
please help...

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes