Dec 21, 2021
cutlery? she only asks for food from the fridge?
Hoppla.
I tell you what I did:

Helped Barb like 5 times in the kitchen, gave Auntie Kim around 400$, helped her at least 3 times with shopping bags, also gave Dirty Harry a bottle of whiskey on tuesday evening.
Unfortunately you need to do this procedure frequently.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Hoppla.
I tell you what I did:

Helped Barb like 5 times in the kitchen, gave Auntie Kim around 400$, helped her at least 3 times with shopping bags, also gave Dirty Harry a bottle of whiskey on tuesday evening.
Unfortunately you need to do this procedure frequently.
this part of the story is wack man. but tbanks to your barbara tip, I was finally able to be invited. thank you

Dec 21, 2021
this part of the story is wack man. but tbanks to your barbara tip, I was finally able to be invited. thank you
Honestly, this game is sometimes pretty 'repetitive'. It's like grinding in one of those MMORPGs just to get a new scene, which is not necessarily good (depends on chick also)
Sometimes it's better to keep it short - imho.

'Sometimes' is probably understated.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
i got kicked out of karens room friday afternoon with barbara and aunt kim undressed. is there a way to get a scene with them during that time itf there so happens to be one?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man I was hoping Gordon would get sentenced to life imprisonment for being dumb enough to stick his hand up somebody's unmentionables, twice for his own good, that or a psychiatric ward where he belongs.

Reactions: <JT>

koaaamz

Aug 18, 2020
Can someone help, I can't seem to initiate Chack's story, the "talk to a Taxi driver on Sunday morning" isn't working and the taxi driver just asks me where do I want to go.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! How do i trigger events in the restaurant? I keep them happy ans drunk but nothing happens.. What should be the happy and drunk levels? Thank you!

Dec 21, 2021
Hello! How do i trigger events in the restaurant? I keep them happy ans drunk but nothing happens.. What should be the happy and drunk levels? Thank you!
Only unlocked that one scene with Auntie Kim. Happy / drunk level : 4/8
It's important to make Harry drunk & happy as well, otherwise you won't get the scene(s).

Or 8/4. Can't remember.
It's pretty easy to make Kim happy. Just talk to her about Harry (also increases his lvl)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it... It's a police station, don't they have spare keys?
Could have called another cop instead of going through that a third time.
Man, if I had wished anything avoidable, it would be that.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes