NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
on what day sister and mom go to mike house? i cant get that day after i gone further with aunt kim story now its all about mom and aunt kim no more mom and sister going out

Apr 7, 2018
On the restauran you can also use commands to set the happines and drunkennes of your dad, barbara and your aunt. DO THAT the minigame is shit, the you need to have sex with one of them in the bathroom do both in diferent weeks, then try to have sex with one of them but change your mind and watch your dad nail the other girl, do that with both. then have sex with auntie in the bathroom again, this clears her final step
How to use commands ? I tried ctrl+d but nothing happens or where do I have to use it , I am trying to get Barbara and Karen happy and drunk

Reactions: MorbidViews21

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I click on the character Jack and it gives me the same lines over and over on saturday evenings. Its not letting me progress.
I'm having the same issue, I ran to the Cafe and talked with him there hoping that'd solve the issue but nope...
Also it says to go to "the mrs. Godness home on saturday midday" and I've gone to literally every place you can travel to, nothing, zero progress.
Either we need a better "Help" system or someone could possibly share a walkthrough...
I want to like this game and progress but being stuck for an hour or so makes you wanna ditch it...

Minaj777

Jan 16, 2021
Gift Whisky To Dad On Tuesday Evening, Help mom in Kitchen on Monday, Help Aunty Kim in Market on Monday Midday & gave money to kim on Wednesday midday sitting on the couch help the woman 15 time
I got same problem and nothing helping. Can you give save after this action ?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
If dev doesn't fix these gameplay issues, this game won't get the support it deserves both for its originality and for this dev's huge commitment.

Apr 7, 2018
What about Lucy....so I have been to her once at the beach on Sunday miday but not it asks me to go again at the beach but on next sunday midday she's not there , what's the exact day or do I need to talk to her first at home or school

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Gift Whisky To Dad On Tuesday Evening, Help mom in Kitchen on Monday, Help Aunty Kim in Market on Monday Midday & gave money to kim on Wednesday midday sitting on the couch help the woman 15 time
if the woman I was meant to help 15 times was aunt Kim, then I don't understand why they won't invite me to the restaurant. I did that and all the other requirements but the scene still won't trigger for me.

Dec 21, 2021
if the woman I was meant to help 15 times was aunt Kim, then I don't understand why they won't invite me to the restaurant. I did that and all the other requirements but the scene still won't trigger for me.
It is necessary to give dad the whiskey bottle before the restaurant event, otherwise he'll tell you to stay home.
During the restaurant scene you need to help Barbara (kitchen) and Aunt Kim (give her money / help her with shopping bags)

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
It is necessary to give dad the whiskey bottle before the restaurant event, otherwise he'll tell you to stay home.
During the restaurant scene you need to help Barbara (kitchen) and Aunt Kim (give her money / help her with shopping bags)
i also did that as well on tuesday midday. that's how i get invited to the dinner date with his permission, but the ladies dont want me there. however i noticed in the console that there are three different barbara help kitchen events that happen on monday morning, but when I complete the event, 1 will change to true, but the other 2 stay false ie barbarahelp1, false, barbarahelp 2, true, barbarahelp3, false. only one barbarahelp stays true and the other 2 always stay false?

Dec 21, 2021
i also did that as well on tuesday midday. that's how i get invited to the dinner date with his permission, but the ladies dont want me there. however i noticed in the console that there are three different barbara help kitchen events that happen on monday morning, but when I complete the event, 1 will change to true, but the other 2 stay false ie barbarahelp1, false, barbarahelp 2, true, barbarahelp3, false. only one barbarahelp stays true and the other 2 always stay false?
Afaik there's only one scene with Barb - multiple choices (you need to bring her the cutlery she asks for)

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes