Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Whenever i try to open the help or info menu it doesn't appear, only when i'm doing something it come up as the same time, is it a known bug ?

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
use the variable viewer to look at the list of variables in the game and then look for the one that shows how much money you have.
I meant the code to add money, I have the console commands unlocked and was wondering if anyone knew what the command was. money and cash don't work

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
can someone help me with mrs. torres/lucinia. it says to "talk to licinia in the afternoon at lucy's house" i can talk to her and give her a massage, then get either a footjob or get invited to dinner and feel her up when she cleans. not sure what to do after that, ive been at 10 for a while.
i did finish all of lucy

also is there an easy was to make the parents show up?

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
Was just wondering what do you do after Lucy breaks up with you it says 'go to the beach' and I've been to the beach so many times but nothing with Lucy ever happens??

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Karen, teacher???
And I still don't know where Mrs. Godness lives.
And always mixing the to with too.
Definitely needs a proofreader.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
A lot of people have questions abou how to proceed, first of all be sure to have a lot of karma, I use commands to set it to 999 and forget about it. Use the variavle viewer (crtl+d) to see what variables you are lacking. To go to the restaurant you have to give money to your aunt in the hallway and help her in the store in the morning, also you need to help barbara in the kitchen in the morning and give a gift of whiskey to your dad. Help yourself and use the commands.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
On the restauran you can also use commands to set the happines and drunkennes of your dad, barbara and your aunt. DO THAT the minigame is shit, the you need to have sex with one of them in the bathroom do both in diferent weeks, then try to have sex with one of them but change your mind and watch your dad nail the other girl, do that with both. then have sex with auntie in the bathroom again, this clears her final step

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes