Apr 7, 2018
So my problems are...1 everytime i try to get on karen's room firday midday for Aunt story I get kicked out of the room and Idk what to do to progress and the 2nd problem is Fiona story , I need to talk to her at school after Lucy lvl 5 or 6 witch I have already but nothing happens so how do I trigger that

Saluja

May 30, 2020
I have a friend named Gordon. He is a pretty nice guy. That being said, I don't want to play a game using his name. Weird, right?

I made a patch to give the MC a different name. Copy the zz_patch.rpy file into the \game directory.

View attachment 1380174

View attachment 1380177

I hijacked the initial splash screen for this patch. So, if you are under 18 I guess you're off the hook.

Enjoy
THat is so nice of you,
thanks for the patch

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
So my problems are...1 everytime i try to get on karen's room firday midday for Aunt story I get kicked out of the room and Idk what to do to progress and the 2nd problem is Fiona story , I need to talk to her at school after Lucy lvl 5 or 6 witch I have already but nothing happens so how do I trigger that
The first one seems to be from karma do yourself a favor and use a command to set it to 999 and try again a couple of times remember there are cheats, about fiona depends if she already has a job and is the girlfriend of your friend.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
can u tell me what to do at the dinner with kim barbara and this old man i got undless drink and talk and nothing happen
You have to focus on either barbara or aunt kim whilee also talking to your dad here an then, after some time you can talk to one of them for some sexy time.
That or use commands for happines and drunkeness

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes