Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I never understood many devs obsession on creating multiple games at one time and making them all lackluster instead of focusing on creating 1 good complete game.
Many come to experience that others pay, but you also find worse, this is the market trend at the moment, we hope it will change but it will take time. However this dev works a lot on this project even if he tried to improve it, he doesn't succeed with the gameplay.

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
I'm stuck on Mrs.Goodness lvl 18, it tells me to go talk to her after class but when I do it she just tells me class is over and to go home. Does someone know how to help me?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I never understood many devs obsession on creating multiple games at one time and making them all lackluster instead of focusing on creating 1 good complete game.
I personally suggested him not to do that when he told me that he wants to work on a new project I told him to complete gordon first but he didn't listen and now both games may suffer because of each other in terms of update...

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
He is working in a new game for now; MC is homeless and this time has a big dick, here are some previews:
View attachment 1918111
View attachment 1918114
View attachment 1918115
yeess i waited so much time for joutento to make a new game, gordon gets boring in the time ,yesss i cant wait till the new game its released ,i want joutento to put more hot milfs in the game and some gym that hot milfs train there and MORE anal almost every scene to be anal everyone loves anal.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
yeess i waited so much time for joutento to make a new game, gordon gets boring in the time ,yesss i cant wait till the new game its released ,i want joutento to put more hot milfs in the game and some gym that hot milfs train there and MORE anal almost every scene to be anal everyone loves anal.
Facefuck and deepthroat scenes are good too

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I'm stuck on Mrs.Goodness lvl 18, it tells me to go talk to her after class but when I do it she just tells me class is over and to go home. Does someone know how to help me?
So , I know how to deal with all the bugs . Lets say u are stuck at Mrs Goodness lvl 18, go to save edit online, change Mrs Goodness with one point (JUST ONE POINT ! ) and the story continues , is the the same all other bugs , just increase the stat with one point.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes