DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
1659391310340.png

help pls
1) aunt kim - when talked to Harry MC says he need a gift (what the gift?)
2) Lucy at the beach - at what time? Almost checked all days all hours and she's not here
3) barbara and harry - go to the house on friday midday - MC just asked to help but they're answered they don't need
4) mrs torres - massage just cycled? nothing new happened

thx!

Toyotacamry21

Mar 17, 2022
the game is very nice I really like the creativity of the characters but it was really nice that if they have a clear walkthrough the rest fabulous game and please I can't wait for the next update release it

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys! I'm currently working on a new project (You can find out everything on ). Update Gordon 2.0 Will be right after the new project is released (It's coming soon).
all the best
Do we get any lewd scenes in the first update of your new game or it's just a plain update ...?

Mark45King

Aug 4, 2019
Hi Joutento - let me start off by saying that I really love your work and I am very excited about your new project as well as the continuation of Gordon. As a fellow admirer of sexy heels, may I ask you to have a look at these designs from AlexHellmann on deviantart?

(check his gallery as well)
Would you consider incorporating / adapting this type of shoes into your games, by any chance? Would really tick a huge box for me!
Thanks for everything & all the best.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi Joutento - let me start off by saying that I really love your work and I am very excited about your new project as well as the continuation of Gordon. As a fellow admirer of sexy heels, may I ask you to have a look at these designs from AlexHellmann on deviantart?

(check his gallery as well)
Would you consider incorporating / adapting this type of shoes into your games, by any chance? Would really tick a huge box for me!
Thanks for everything & all the best.
Hi I'll take a look. Everything is possible!

Do we get any lewd scenes in the first update of your new game or it's just a plain update ...?
Yes

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
I need help, my karma is 248, but I don't know what I have to do anymore, can you help me? thank you
Karma 248

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes