• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
he said the update will be released on January 12
It was, If you can't part with a dollar, then wait for someone to post it. If there is a public (don't see any mention of it) well 7 days from the 12th.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArborElf

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Gordon-1.9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

zephrates

May 12, 2017
From looking through the screenshots, I find almost every single model to be unattractive. To each his own, though, I'm sure some will enjoy it. I wish the dev luck with his game.

Reactions: BlackGuy85

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, this game is monstrous, gotta wait for the compressed version. Can somebody please post a compressed version?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Every time this gets an update I think, this looks great lets try it and then I remember that I already tried it and never made it out of the house before giving up on it.

Reactions: Revy15a2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the file size so large because there's a lot of content or because the images are at unnecessarily massive resolutions?
I went back through (used the search bar to search the thread) the last 2 versions were both around 8GB, I remember playing this at one point or another (Clowns scare me, the one in the white car in screenshot ha) and seemed like lots of content. But how much new in this one if you've played it before, no clue.

The compressed versions come out to 800MB or less, the last 2 have anyway.

Think you got a bit of both to your question.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes