sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
The game is really good but i can't access new content only quests that are not finished are talk to Lucy on beach but I can't find her there anymore and talk to Luciana in the evening but she does not want to talk to me.
Do I need to start new game or did i do something wrong?
Can someone help?

Reactions: Night007

tolylisii

Jun 5, 2017
Answer me why do the Gallery if almost all the scenes in the game are cyclic
тем не менее в сюжете много контента который не повторяется) и добавить что то типа "воспоминаний" куда попадали бы не цикличные сцены было бы хорошо)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
тем не менее в сюжете много контента который не повторяется) и додавить что то типа "воспоминаний" куда попадали бы не цикличные сцены было бы хорошо)
it's possible. I'll think it over.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
so umm any possibilty i can get a save, i had to reinstall windows so i have no renpy saves anymore

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
what's new in the latest version? i loaded an old save from the former version and it either says end of story or nothing happens when i follow the help instructions. friday midday parents house there is either no one there or barbara and aunt are talking about going to the beach which leads nowhere. i'm confused...

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
The game is really good but i can't access new content only quests that are not finished are talk to Lucy on beach but I can't find her there anymore and talk to Luciana in the evening but she does not want to talk to me.
Do I need to start new game or did i do something wrong?
Lucy broke off her engagement to you. Load a previous save or start a new game

Mar 3, 2022
I cant find new scene with Barbara!
It should say something like 'visit Barbara in sister room on Thursday morning'. Do that and instead of going for the BJ, just help her exercise dry hump lol. After that the message should change to 'visit Barbara at her home', do that and instead of looking at her in bed, check where Harry is. Then the message should change to meet Aunt and Barbara at Barbara's home. After that I couldn't continue as I could never get the Harry and aunt scene to trigger and no way was I doing that help her 5 times, help Barbara 5 times etc etc all over again. The dev is making this and his new project a pain in the arse to want to get through so I just deleted the game.

• Haha
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
It should say something like 'visit Barbara in sister room on Thursday morning'. Do that and instead of going for the BJ, just help her exercise dry hump lol. After that the message should change to 'visit Barbara at her home', do that and instead of looking at her in bed, check where Harry is. Then the message should change to meet Aunt and Barbara at Barbara's home. After that I couldn't continue as I could never get the Harry and aunt scene to trigger and no way was I doing that help her 5 times, help Barbara 5 times etc etc all over again. The dev is making this and his new project a pain in the arse to want to get through so I just deleted the game.
Thanks a lot!will try!
you should definitely use the Cheat menu,it helps!open console,type
【auntkimstorehelp=10

auntkimmoneyhelp=2000

barbarakitchenhelp=10】salve all the problems

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes