I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021
I've added a few new cheats to the cheat menu (Help Barbara in the kitchen, Help Aunt Kim in the shop, and Help Aunt Kim with money.) A compressed version of the game will also be released. It will be available on Patreon in about a week.
there is no scene replay?

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
am i missing something?
i'm doing the mrs Parker's part and i already talked to Bum Megel and set the date (tuesday afternoon) but doesn't trigger the scene were they fuck and everything, i played previous versions and ihad that scene without problem, i stop playing the game for a few versions and now i can't see the scene so my question is, am i doing something wrong? the scene was removed or something? the ingame tips says "end of this version of the game" but even the walkthough pdf says that i have to go tuesday afternoon to the parker's house.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just to confirm guys, i done one time a movie night with kim Barbara and harry, resulted in a footjob from kim, and the ingame guida said to continue, but the scene just repeat, it's normal?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Just to confirm guys, i done one time a movie night with kim Barbara and harry, resulted in a footjob from kim, and the ingame guida said to continue, but the scene just repeat, it's normal?
It's random, it depends on who falls asleep
try again and again
try to finish tv event(You should see the scene of Aunt Kim and father) after that the level should go up

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Саша6373823663

Oct 29, 2022
Просто чтобы подтвердить, ребята, я один раз участвовал в вечере кино с Ким Барбарой и Гарри, в результате Ким дрочила ногами, и внутриигровое руководство сказало продолжать, но сцена просто повторяется, это нормально?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
А как ты получил согласие Барбары посмотреть фильм ?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes