robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
1) Offer drink until Karen e Merada drunk lvl5
2) Talk to Merada - You are so sexy...
3) Okay
4) Talk to Karen and chat (until Karen happy lvl5)
5) You are so sexy and okay
6) I'm in (men's competition)
7) Use magic pill
8) Talk to Jack
9) Offer drink (until Karen and Merada drunk lvl 5 or 5.5)
10) Talk to Jack until Jack happy lvl5
11) second option
12) offer 1000
13) Think...
14) second option
About how to "successfully" complete the drinking scene in the bar with Karen and Meranda?

I don't know if this manual is still valid because it's possible that something has changed.
Between steps 10 and 11 (when we reach Jack's happiness level 5) I have to select Talk to Jack again (maybe it's obvious, but I'd rather be sure)
Step 11 is probably a question (written in Russian) for permission to organize a competition for ladies
Between steps 12 and 13 there is (no choice) Inspect!
Step 13 - I still need to think (option 3)
Step 14 - two options: Inspect! and Test!
When I choose Test! (second option) the ladies are absolutely against it and go home and the party is over. Gordon complains about too much alcohol and needs to be more careful next time. Selecting Inspect returns to step 13.

Any good advice?

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
About how to "successfully" complete the drinking scene in the bar with Karen and Meranda?

I don't know if this manual is still valid because it's possible that something has changed.
Between steps 10 and 11 (when we reach Jack's happiness level 5) I have to select Talk to Jack again (maybe it's obvious, but I'd rather be sure)
Step 11 is probably a question (written in Russian) for permission to organize a competition for ladies
Between steps 12 and 13 there is (no choice) Inspect!
Step 13 - I still need to think (option 3)
Step 14 - two options: Inspect! and Test!
When I choose Test! (second option) the ladies are absolutely against it and go home and the party is over. Gordon complains about too much alcohol and needs to be more careful next time. Selecting Inspect returns to step 13.

Any good advice?
It hasn't changed.
You have to be careful, when you talk to jack, the girls drunk level goes down. That level has to stay at 5 or 5.5, otherwise when you click "test" they aren't drunk enough to do it.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
It hasn't changed.
You have to be careful, when you talk to jack, the girls drunk level goes down. That level has to stay at 5 or 5.5, otherwise when you click "test" they aren't drunk enough to do it.
However, I think, not quite...
Seemingly all conditions met, but still a fiasco. I started a new game today, so I'm sure I don't have any old errors.
Gordon.jpg

knightkibi

Nov 20, 2020
1) Offer drink until Karen e Merada drunk lvl5
2) Talk to Merada - You are so sexy...
3) Okay
4) Talk to Karen and chat (until Karen happy lvl5)
5) You are so sexy and okay
6) I'm in (men's competition)
7) Use magic pill
8) Talk to Jack
9) Offer drink (until Karen and Merada drunk lvl 5 or 5.5)
10) Talk to Jack until Jack happy lvl5
11) second option
12) offer 1000
13) Think...
14) second option
oh!!!! thk bro

Reactions: Ryoxxx

Саша6373823663

Oct 29, 2022
что нужно сделать, чтобы Барбара разрешила мне посмотреть фильм с ней и Ким, я помогла Барбаре и Ким 10 раз, пожалуйста, помогите

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes