<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
i just spam drinks till both stats are 100 and then chat ,first option and you go to toilet with her,push her on the floor and get her naked but after that you get transfered to karen and meranda scene so i think its glitch and you cant finish that scene
i will check

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I've made a patch to disable the image/text shaking, zoom in/out, and blur that are applied to the game.

To install just drop the file inside the /game directory.

It should work in any game version and with others patches/mods.

Reactions: lumley

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I am stuck on four different paths at this point and tired of trying to figure it out, Moved Karma to negative and positive and all still screwy. Can someone who has completed all events for 1.9.7 share their save?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I am stuck on four different paths at this point and tired of trying to figure it out, Moved Karma to negative and positive and all still screwy. Can someone who has completed all events for 1.9.7 share their save?
karma needs to be in positive,with cheats saound 300

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Hello ! Help me.
Abdulah and his bodyguards visit Karen. Gordon is locked in his room. He climbs out the window..he sees the latex scene. at the end of which we go to Gordon again. It says something...then the screen goes black...and I can't do anything...just try again...but the game freezes here. There is a solution ? I have already reinstalled..but no change. Thanks...
"Looks like they're leaving! Now i can get out... Old dick !
This is the last sentence from Gordon....then everything is black.

Last edited:

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Wasn't this the final update? I thought he said once this was update was out that he was done & going to move on to The Bum fully.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes