SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
please tell me what to do with these saves to unpack or what I don't understand
First copy your save files to somewhere safe.

You delete your saves, you need to remove them from 2 locations, the game folder under game then saves, there is another save location it's in this location.

users/the name of the user or name you gave your pc/appdata/roaming/renpy

If you don't know how to access your appdata folder, just Google it.

Reactions: Leoshibil

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
who has save 1.9.7 please discard only rar format
Are already gave you saves, other saves will be in the same format, the saves I linked you just copy into the game, if you cannot figure those out you, then the other saves you won't understand either. The last save on that list is for the start of 1.9.7 content.

Why not play the game?

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
The UI is terrible, the characters are terrible and it takes the whole goddamn evening to take a shit. I think i found my niche. 10/10

• Angry
Reactions: Bucks100

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I think my game has a bug, I play version 1.9.7 and the guide says to go to Mrs. Parker (Right after talking to Bum) but in the game he says he has to wait for the next version.

Cisar

Mar 30, 2022
Tengo una duda hay una mision de jack en la cita de brenda donde dice que tengo que convencerlo pero no indica como y no encuentro donde :c. Alguna ayuda.(I have a question, there is a mission from Jack of brenda (sister) where he says I have to convince him but he doesn't indicate how and I can't find where: c. Some help.)
1674344035037.png

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes