Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Listen guys I just have aunt kim story ok ? they said go to restaurant and spy aunt and harry ok I do it but again say go to restaurant it mean again I should spy aunt and harry ??

wd402

Nov 19, 2020
Listen guys I just have aunt kim story ok ? they said go to restaurant and spy aunt and harry ok I do it but again say go to restaurant it mean again I should spy aunt and harry ??
You need do this "Aunt Kim & Harry - Talk to her and select You’re so sexy today..., Go alone... and Go see! "
Its from guide. After talk to her at Wednesday

But what do after? I stop on next "to restaurant" and any of variants don't change objective

Reactions: Z3D666

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
You need do this "Aunt Kim & Harry - Talk to her and select You’re so sexy today..., Go alone... and Go see! "
Its from guide. After talk to her at Wednesday

But what do after? I stop on next "to restaurant" and any of variants don't change objective
Me too I go restaurant after spy again and no idea when I see aunt wensday I just can choose first option

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Me too I go restaurant after spy again and no idea when I see aunt wensday I just can choose first option
You spy on harry while he jacks off to aunt Kim,while Barbara is sleeping in their house and that later triggers other quest

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
You spy on harry while he jacks off to aunt Kim,while Barbara is sleeping in their house and that later triggers other quest
I find it we need to go restaurant and go with aunt kim in toilet and choosing options 2 and you can continue aunt story

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Hello guys, could somebody explain to me about the choices on the Fiona Quest and where it lead, or it maybe it's not important at all, i mean in the story futher, it starts where we decide to help Frank or not, when we decide to not help Frank, Fiona dumps him, and there we could make another choice where we can Confess to her, or call her a whore, when i confess to her, the story doesn't move futher with Lucy and pretty much nothing can be done with Fiona too, there is only a possibolity to talk to her in the toilet, it supposed to be like that?

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
Cheat Menu for v1.8 Beta Hotfix 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: F95ZONE - - - WORKUPLOAD
Will this be updated?

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Is there any way I can turn off this constant moving and shaking of the picture? It's getting unplayable and I loved this game?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes