May 2, 2020
If I remember correctly you need to fuck Mrs tores while she is sunbathing and you tell her about you and Lucy trying and after that you will have anal with Mrs tores in front of Lucy and then she will let you try
when did MC's parents at home?I skip time didn't see them

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
when does gordon get an update or is the creator just focusing on the bum
there havent been news after last update,probably on hold for now but there are characters from gordon in the bum so probably there will be quick ending for gordon or maybe will be countinued when the bum becomes more established game

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
From the title image,Mrs parker should be an important charactor,but her content is only a little.
Also, she should have date with MC, not just get fucked by others.Our MC should get her by raising himself up,not just making her down to be a whore.
Mrs parker is the most attratice charactor,but her level is too low just 14 at the end,whereas others have 30,that's not good.
Hoping more Mrs parker story,like some love romance,not just making her a whore.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The guide that is posted is not accurate cause on Karen story it says
27- Go to bed and Skip until Sunday
28- Use Skip Time two times, go to the street, talk to Taxi Worker and select Bar
29- Talk to Karen and Meranda
30- Agree/Go see: sex scene (Taxi Worker, Karen and Meranda threesome)
Refuse/Be honest and wait for them: nothing happens
But Karen and Meranda aren't there.Is there update walkthrough that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Restofpiece

Apr 11, 2023
Sigue en la misma misión una y otra vez la de Karen la de la estación de tren y el hombre voy muchas veces y no pasa nada

Helpme00

Apr 12, 2023
I am facing a problem lucky(anal) what will i do please tell me i am facing this problem from many days please tell me in detail what what i will do please help me

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes