Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I hope in this thinking it was a mislabeled ntr game (happens a lot) and might be that scenario where you see x girl getting raped by x character or sleeping with another girl (I know, sill but I saw it on a game lol), but I was wrong not hating on the ntr since I was skipping dialogue lol. Anyways, I do have something I have to ask, what's with the ui bobbing back and forth, I swear I was high for a second, and I don't even smoke xD Other than that, this game wasn't for me, but I wish you the best for your game dev, and let the haters hate

P.s. the sister an anal slut, god damn, I wasready to throw money at her, just for the mc can get his dick wet (sarcasm and pun intended)

Reactions: <JT>

Pratik0852

Jan 20, 2023
Hello guys can anyone help me with this
Peter story- Talk to Taxi driver (I talked with him and he said still money from karen so she can give him a head )
But i dont know were to find the closet. Please check above Photos and help.please help mi to find closet.

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
Hello guys can anyone help me with this
Peter story- Talk to Taxi driver (I talked with him and he said still money from karen so she can give him a head )
But i dont know were to find the closet. Please check above Photos and help.please help mi to find closet.
Saturday Midday. Hallway. Wardrope

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
This game would be so much better if it was a VN, the sandbox format does this game no favors...
Yea 100% agree. That way the devs can create their own narative that they want and the players wouldn't be clicking around aimlessly to find out WTF to do next. Sure it can have mini games for earning cash and so on, but yea more "linear" "path" would be a wiser choice.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Also what is Latex Suit even used for? Have it since early game and haven't been used once (I think). Most other items from the inventory are used up many times like the oil, but latex suit just sits there unused.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
PS. (sorry for the spam comments) I have noticed a fault/bug (maybe) that when you press skip time the events won't happen you need to follow a certain path with is rather annoying. Like I noticed if I stated on a beach in the morning and pressed skip time to midday pucy wouldn't appear, but if I skipped time in the bedroom and then proceeded to go to the taxi and then go to the beach she's there. It's rather weird that you need to follow such specific path and can't just skip time and just get to it.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes