Shayan1213

Apr 17, 2023
That's the problem, I've been trying to talk to her all week, take a walk, but she refuses me, and on Friday in the toilet she communicates with Borak in a booth. And when I come to the beach, the main character just looks at them and that's it, I don't understand what's next, please help
If I have time, I will take a screenshot and show you

FpandaF

May 26, 2023
The bum, at least implement the walkthrough in a good way.
As a first timer, you won't even get a shit of a idea what to do next, which girl to pursue first.
Used cheat, bought the new look and i didn't even knew that Maria lake event won't trigger if you get urself bald instead i got the cafe event after that i used cheat again to increase the relationship points even then i can't seem to trigger Maria gateway event.

This game is kind of a mess, without proper walkthrough it became too hard to play and time consuming for example, we don't event know how to trigger nastor first event.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
1) Offer drink until Karen e Merada drunk lvl5
2) Talk to Merada - You are so sexy...
3) Okay
4) Talk to Karen and chat (until Karen happy lvl5)
5) You are so sexy and okay
6) I'm in (men's competition)
7) Use magic pill
8) Talk to Jack
9) Offer drink (until Karen and Merada drunk lvl 5 or 5.5)
10) Talk to Jack until Jack happy lvl5
11) second option
12) offer 1000
13) Think...
14) second option
I have not been able to get this to work, tried playing around with it, and even got it to start with them both drunk at 5, but they refuse. Does anyone have a better walkthrough on this?

Thescorpio

Nov 23, 2021
I already know how to take Karen's scene on Sunday at noon anal sex is on Friday at noon in the kitchen you give her money then a second option then on Sunday at noon you ask her for a massage but you have to have the bath oil and that's it

Ronen02

Feb 18, 2022
It says to talk to lucy at beach after talking to Borak but there is no one at the beach so is this game glitched? Lucy=21

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes