GTFO/R

Sep 28, 2023
1695963812283.png Как пройти этот уровень? Каждый раз я выхожу в коридор в четверг в полдень. Гарри, Барбара и Ким идут в ресторан и оставляют меня дома. Но сразу появляется окно, в котором нужно убедить отца и сделать ему подарок. Что мне делать, помочь мне??

Fedakuznecov

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2965277 Как пройти этот уровень? Каждый раз я выхожу в коридор в четверг в полдень. Гарри, Барбара и Ким идут в ресторан и оставляют меня дома. Но сразу появляется окно, в котором нужно убедить отца и сделать ему подарок. Что мне делать, помочь мне??
Подари ему виски

GTFO/R

Sep 28, 2023
Подари ему виски
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Где именно вы можете сделать пожертвование? В какой день недели, когда, где, в какое время суток, в какой комнате? Расскажите пожалуйста все подробно

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Are there may hindden scene which out of the quest?

NOW I just get the drinking one,with Kare and other women.

any else ,some one could tell me some?

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
1) Offer drink until Karen e Merada drunk lvl5
2) Talk to Merada - You are so sexy...
3) Okay
4) Talk to Karen and chat (until Karen happy lvl5)
5) You are so sexy and okay
6) I'm in (men's competition)
7) Use magic pill
8) Talk to Jack
9) Offer drink (until Karen and Merada drunk lvl 5 or 5.5)
10) Talk to Jack until Jack happy lvl5
11) second option
12) offer 1000
13) Think...
14) second option
Doing this exactly as it says results in them being too drunk at the end... What is the correct way?

Yudhabayu

Jun 13, 2020
On the restauran you can also use commands to set the happines and drunkennes of your dad, barbara and your aunt. DO THAT the minigame is shit, the you need to have sex with one of them in the bathroom do both in diferent weeks, then try to have sex with one of them but change your mind and watch your dad nail the other girl, do that with both. then have sex with auntie in the bathroom again, this clears her final step

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Help! I can't complete the barbara and aunt kim history, the guide says go to parents room friday at mornig and i talk to barbara and aunt kim, she mencioned something about beach costumes....

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
Edit.

developer, Id like to say that you certainly achieved a highly unique and memorable game.
It def has some pitfalls and issue, but overall it's a solid effort and fun experience.
I'm slghtly disappointed that Ivory and Goron's dating never got to the point of 'contact' however.
About the only character he doesn''t hook up with one way or another.
I'll checkout the BUM now, but would be pleased if you revisit Gordon at a later date.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Elfroze
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes