• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
Could someone please advise

I watched Harry & Kim in resturant. Kim & Barb then showed me their bikini's at the 'parents house' on friday, invited me saturday to the beach. (though the scene concluded with Gorden saying 'did I do something wrong')

Went back to 'parents house' and chose to check on Harry viewing a picture of Kim rubbing one out (instead of rubbing one out on Barb).
Then later, at 'parents house' I encountered Harry angry he isn't allowed to go to the beach with barb and Kim. Not sure if I need to help him or not? (Have a save file at this point)
Also, Sat midday 'at home', in karens bedroom, I walk in and see Barb and Harry discussing 3-some with Kim

All I know is my clue's still say 'Parents House On Friday Mid-day', but nobody is there after choosing help harry.
Can anyone please suggest how I might proceed so I can go to the beach?

Thanks a lot

a85884719

Sep 20, 2022
Could someone please advise

I watched Harry & Kim in resturant. Kim & Barb then showed me their bikini's at the 'parents house' on friday, invited me saturday to the beach. (though the scene concluded with Gorden saying 'did I do something wrong')

Went back to 'parents house' and chose to check on Harry viewing a picture of Kim rubbing one out (instead of rubbing one out on Barb).
Then later, at 'parents house' I encountered Harry angry he isn't allowed to go to the beach with barb and Kim. Not sure if I need to help him or not? (Have a save file at this point)
Also, Sat midday 'at home', in karens bedroom, I walk in and see Barb and Harry discussing 3-some with Kim

All I know is my clue's still say 'Parents House On Friday Mid-day', but nobody is there after choosing help harry.
Can anyone please suggest how I might proceed so I can go to the beach?

Thanks a lot
How to do this "Kim & Barb then showed me their bikini's "

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
How to do this "Kim & Barb then showed me their bikini's "
They won't let you view them in their bikini's unless you do the X3 favors.
Meaning, 3X help barb in the kitchen (Sat AM/Mon AM), 3X help aunt Kim with money Weds Midday at home, and 3X help aunt Kim carrying her bags from the store Monday afternoon.
Only then should you go to your parents house 'Friday Midday' and they should allow you to assist them with their bikini's.

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
I'm going to be honest, I like the designs of the milfs except for the faces. That was my main reason for continuing the game and not abandoning it. But seriously, the ntr should be optional, so you cover more people. I say this because there were times when it seemed like the ntr was optional, but it didn't matter which option I selected, it still happened.

Reactions: <JT>

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
this developer nailed a unique style in his work
but Gordon wasn't calaculative as good as bum. I kinda got sleepless for grinding Gordon

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes