RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but I have already explained why this is so.
Changes take place at different stages of the game. From start to finish. A lot is changing and improving. And also new characters appear at different stages (since I simply cannot add them all with one update. It's too much work!!!!).
When the core of the game will be ready, you will not need to start a new game.
So at the moment it is simply not possible to save your save file. My apologies.

Update 1.5 will also require starting a new game. And the next ones you can continue with your own saves.

Best regards from JTStudio!
Ok, you can't make saves compatible with new version, what you can do is upload save that starts with new content like some other developers. Starting from the beginning every time is tiresome.

Reactions: jems242

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, you can't make saves compatible with new version, what you can do is upload save that starts with new content like some other developers. Starting from the beginning every time is tiresome.
I continue from the previous version without any problem)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im very confuse here Ive search in this thread to see if NTR is avoidable or not but I cant find a proper answer someone says that is not then someone says there are routes and then someone on the reviews says that you can choose to see a NTR or dont

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes