Reese7777

Apr 18, 2020
I kinda wish he would release a compress or android file on he's Patreon I use my phone since I don't have a personal laptop so I have to wait till he releases it on here to play

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
I kinda wish he would release a compress or android file on he's Patreon I use my phone since I don't have a personal laptop so I have to wait till he releases it on here to play
Unless a subscriber or he shares it here, no way to get someone to compress it. We just have to wait for the next few days I guess

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
With android it is more difficult because I cannot test it. But in the near future I will try to make an android version.

Unless a subscriber or he shares it here, no way to get someone to compress it. We just have to wait for the next few days I guess
I'm already thinking about how to compress the next version of the game.

Be patient a little, Soon a new version of the game will appear here too.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Joutento bro
The English version will take how long from today I am very eager to play the version 1.4...

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
I need to start a new game for this version like v1.3?
:unsure:

that was the time when I stopped playing this game... I didnt want to lose many hours of play but I couldn't continue the game. After same trying, I deleted the all fuck... I was so pissed off, because I loved this game, but this shit...that you cant continue your old save...I dont know how is it even possible to think from the developer that I m gonna start a new game with a new releas...no way baby, much easier to say goodbye..

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
whyyyyyyyy the heeeeellll don't you fiiiiiix thiiiiiis thinnnng so we can play it like other games..... it's tooo f*** long
I'm sorry, but I have already explained why this is so.
Changes take place at different stages of the game. From start to finish. A lot is changing and improving. And also new characters appear at different stages (since I simply cannot add them all with one update. It's too much work!!!!).
When the core of the game will be ready, you will not need to start a new game.
So at the moment it is simply not possible to save your save file. My apologies.

Update 1.5 will also require starting a new game. And the next ones you can continue with your own saves.

Best regards from JTStudio!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Really hope art and animation has improved if the game it gonna be getting bigger and bigger files like that or ima have to dip too over 7gs thats crazy.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but I have already explained why this is so.
Changes take place at different stages of the game. From start to finish. A lot is changing and improving. And also new characters appear at different stages (since I simply cannot add them all with one update. It's too much work!!!!).
When the core of the game will be ready, you will not need to start a new game.
So at the moment it is simply not possible to save your save file. My apologies.

Update 1.5 will also require starting a new game. And the next ones you can continue with your own saves.

Best regards from JTStudio!
There are devs that take years to publish so much content ... from me thank you for the work you do for us and I'm sorry that this mistake is taking someone away from the game ...
But I am confident that you will be able to fix it.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
GORDON [v1.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.88 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 471 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 437 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
GORDON [v1.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.88 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 471 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 437 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes