alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello.. Where is mrs. Godness home? I need to go to her home sunday midday.. Is there any previous action to do before finding her home? Help!

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello again... I reached this point.. Chack story.. It says to talk with taxi driver on sunday morning.. Is sunday morning, i go talk with him but nothing happens.. Only regular talk.. How to progress with chack story?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello again... I reached this point.. Chack story.. It says to talk with taxi driver on sunday morning.. Is sunday morning, i go talk with him but nothing happens.. Only regular talk.. How to progress with chack story?
"BAR"

Reactions: llmf28

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
hi any news for update?
I am working on it.
The graphics are ready (about +1,5gb for the moment).
Perhaps new animations will be added, and existing renders will be replaced with new ones.
The code is about 10% ready for the moment (The amount of work is just huge).

This is in short about code...
Lucy story - 100%
Ivory story - 100%
Mary story -5%
Barbara and Harry story -5%
Licinia(lucy's mom) -10%
This is all not counting testing, translation, and possible associated work.
More details will be posted later on .

The dynamics of progress depends on my free time.
So, please, consider all this work when asking me about new updates.
I make big updates for you(On , the guys voted for big but long updates), and it takes a long time even if "pushing like a hell" working 14 hours on your weekend.
Please be patient and watch the dynamics by posts.

Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I am working on it.
The graphics are ready (about +1,5gb for the moment).
Perhaps new animations will be added, and existing renders will be replaced with new ones.
The code is about 10% ready for the moment (The amount of work is just huge).

This is in short about code...
Lucy story - 100%
Ivory story - 100%
Mary story -5%
Barbara and Harry story -5%
Licinia(lucy's mom) -10%
This is all not counting testing, translation, and possible associated work.
More details will be posted later on .

The dynamics of progress depends on my free time.
So, please, consider all this work when asking me about new updates.
I make big updates for you(On , the guys voted for big but long updates), and it takes a long time even if "pushing like a hell" working 14 hours on your weekend.
Please be patient and watch the dynamics by posts.

Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!
If it improves the graphics and implements how much detail, I will have to add the sixth star to my rating ...
Therefore, there is no reason to hurry. :D

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm done playing it today.
The first ever game of humor and the first with unexpected stories, I do not know others, which surprise you and you cannot keep from laughing and at times get excited also by the unusualness of the characters in opposite contrast with perfect characters, who in the end bore you also because they are hardly supported by an original story, used in the most successful games.
Perhaps it will take some time before it is accepted by numerous supporters, but it also depends on how it will be developed in the future and, therefore, not polluted by repetitive routines that could damage a potential and initial work of art in this sector.
Best wishes and good work dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
New to this game, and I am actually enjoying it. I do like the Mrs. Godness teacher.
Anyways, I am still in the Karen process. I am stuck on "how to make Jack a deal" in order to spy on Karen and Abdula.
Any tips?
Thanks

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
New to this game, and I am actually enjoying it. I do like the Mrs. Godness teacher.
Anyways, I am still in the Karen process. I am stuck on "how to make Jack a deal" in order to spy on Karen and Abdula.
Any tips?
Thanks
Saturday evening, TAXI and go to the BAR, talk to Jack.

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
Saturday evening, TAXI and go to the BAR, talk to Jack.
Thanks, I go talk to him at the bar on saturday evening and he wont let me go behind the counter. He says he owes a lot of money. Then MC thinks to himself "I need to make a deal with Jack"
Or i have to repeat this for multiple saturdays?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Any tips?
Thanks
There is aid and progress.
To skip the time, rest on the coutch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks, I go talk to him at the bar on saturday evening and he wont let me go behind the counter. He says he owes a lot of money. Then MC thinks to himself "I need to make a deal with Jack"
Or i have to repeat this for multiple saturdays?
Clik si JACK

screenshot0001.png

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes