• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
I don't know what to make of this game. Somebody mentioned that in an earlier post - what's with all the manchildren lately? Artstyle is probably appreciated by some but I have a sneaking suspicion some of those ladies will haunt me in my sleep, and not in a good way. Appreciate your efforts and wish you all the best. It's a hard pass for me.

• Haha
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not being disrespectful, i like the idea, but damn, those faces look like those jokes using gmod...
Surprise B.png

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Anal sex, Blackmail, Big ass, Cheating, Corruption , Voyeurism, Sandbox , Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Footjob, Handjob, Fetish, Humor
WTF? We have Anal, but not have Vaginal?
And why on Screnchotes i see soooooo many f..king ugless mens? NTR Tag is missed? O_O

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I dont understand one thing. The ladies and girls always want big dicks and mc has a small dick. Even if he does some things to get all the people out of the way they would still be wanting big and thick dicks so wont they jump on a big and thick dick if they see one like they wanted to do with the taxi driver. They can go for his dick again and mc can just do nothing about it. So I dont know how this game will proceed wiht mc having such a small dick compared to other dicks out there.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
when i turn the game in to English its english bout when u hit on doors or bed or anything else its Russian fix that with in the game

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
One funny ass game to play.. So far into left field with the women.. and the wee winkie MC. Had a blast running it through til the end. Not to be taken seriously, but when you get the deeds done you're satisfied in a gotcha bitch sort of way. Keep on working this game for quite the change of pace. cheers! A small tip of the hat to the dev. Grinning here.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Neither the overview nor simply "Gordon" is nearly enough context to explain this. Mainly curious about these two furious old people framing the photo. What's their story? I know they aren't the main focus here but...really, what's their story?
1061538_g_m.png

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Neither the overview nor simply "Gordon" is nearly enough context to explain this. Mainly curious about these two furious old people framing the photo. What's their story? I know they aren't the main focus here but...really, what's their story?
View attachment 1040693
They actually both are important parts of the overall story.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Who are they? Why are they mad(?) at each other? What's their relation to Gordon? I'm seriously curious.
One is a powerful mafia-type guy who basically runs the town where the story takes place. The other is the superintendent of the school. They come into conflict during the story. No familial relation to Gordon although his stepsister works for the mafia guy and he goes to the school.

sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
hi guys i use a windows 7 and other ren.py games work fine this one even the 32exe doesn't work any help thanx

sartreinvest

Jan 23, 2020
I kind of like butterfaces :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so this game is my cup of tea. I also like the distorted character models. However, it's 99% Russian. Hire a translator and I'll play.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Definitely, and also NTR tag needs to be added before the many people around here who get upset by that blow up (it's just a matter of time, we all know it).
Don't worry, I don't think the non-ntr players get in here much. The presentation images are already clear enough to know that this game is not for non-ntr players.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes