• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Good start! Russian suits me perfectly, he-he. I don't see tag animations, therefore it will be absolutely great, if there are animations in the future and so that the player himself can choose between anal and vaginal sex. If the choice is not possible, then at least have the function of skipping anal sex in the game.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
looked good till i start it and even after switching to english all the names of stuff and actions in game are in russian.
sadly unplayable for me

Reactions: left1000

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Why do you think everyone on this site shares your opinion?? You are very arrogant and if you don't like the game, keep scrolling. No need to insult his work and tell him no one will like it... Move on kiddo...
Relax, my friend. At what point did I imply that I think everyone shares my opinion? The developer literally asked for constructive criticism in the notes in the OP. Perhaps my feedback was worded a little more harshly than it should have been, but I believe the point I made to be valid, and it was not meant as an attack. Have a good day.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
OK needs a lot of polish but hey, it's the first version of the game.

First, I like the models. Especially the big beautiful lady at the counter of the cafe, hopefully we'll get to do some things with her in the next update! I like the teacher too, although I wish she would have been more femdom-oriented rather than just hinting at that. Maybe her character will develop in that direction when she realizes she can use the MC? That would be nice. Karen's model is also very nice.

I can't advance past the Karen "foot massage" hint for Sunday evening. Every time I see her (at the bar on Sunday evening) she rejects me with her friend, and I can't find her anywhere else at that time. Is the hint wrong? Maybe somebody figured it out and could let me know.

There are a number of untranslated things remaining that need attention, especially the names of the places you click on. The navigation is somewhat cumbersome as you have to click a bunch of times to go from school to your room, for example. Also, passing time is a bit annoying - it would be easier to just let the player click a button to advance the time or the day. It is pretty funny that you take all morning or afternoon sitting on the toilet, LOL.

Anyway, good luck with improving your game and congratulations on a playable version!
thank you.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
As the dev itself wrote in the notes it's his first game and was not even planned to be a game, so let's try to be nice and to write constructive critics.
As already said maybe try to make the MC a bit older while working on making some of the others a little younger.
In the end it's your game so do whatever you think it's good to express yourself, if the story will develop in a good way and you'll be able to keep us entertained then it'll be a good game.

Good luck!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Picture 7 cannot be unseen - not enough vodka in the fridge.

"Schoolboy" just about describes it - what is it with the sudden spate of "manchildren" lately?
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Literally made me spit my drink out laughing!
Seriously, these are all "special" looking:
1613585365618.png
But you're bang on the button when you say 7 is the stand-out one.
1613585427749.png It's Harvey Keitel!!! 1613586199161.png 1613586217163.png :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn. Just damn.
Same girl as the 1st pic, in red? Still, fuck me sideways, they're ugly as sin.
Add that to the dwarf-like child MC & I think I've found the funniest game of all time. This is comedy gold, right here!
Realistic women is one thing, deformed Jim Henson creatures is another thing altogether.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hazarrd

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
IM VERY ANGRY BECOUSE DOWNLODE 2GIGA AND 500MB AND GAME NOT WORK PLZ IN ANY NEW GAME INSERT THIS WORD PLZ OS: WINDOWS 32 OR 64 PLZ TO NOT DOWNLODE GAME BIG SIZE FILE AND NOT WORK PLZ

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Literally made me spit my drink out laughing!
Seriously, these are all "special" looking:
View attachment 1041404
But you're bang on the button when you say 7 is the stand-out one.
View attachment 1041405 It's Harvey Keitel!!! View attachment 1041419 View attachment 1041422 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn. Just damn.
Same girl as the 1st pic, in red? Still, fuck me sideways, they're ugly as sin.
Add that to the dwarf-like child MC & I think I've found the funniest game of all time. This is comedy gold, right here!
Realistic women is one thing, deformed Jim Henson creatures is another thing altogether.
Thank you for feedback) There no more realistic women then real women. Everything else is just a raft of imagination.
Best regarts!

Reactions: whichone
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes