omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Could you describe how to understand attractive? I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thx.
i liked your design choice for Karen and teacher ...at least they are different from 99% of games here :)

and would like to see Karen having sex with a fat guy or the old boss or the big bodyguards.

the game needs some work but it's a good start .

the scene with Karen boss and the bathroom were very hot more NTR pls .

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
i liked your design choice for Karen and teacher ...at least they are different from 99% of games here :)

and would like to see Karen having sex with a fat guy or the old boss or the big bodyguards.

the game needs some work but it's a good start .

the scene with Karen boss and the bathroom were very hot more NTR pls .
thank you.

Reactions: omarsayed

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I´ve seen the option to go to the teacher´s house. Are you thinking of making it regular? Like.. Gordon could go to the teacher´s house everytime? Would be nice to see him doing the teacher everytime lol.

gubl

May 31, 2018
If only the models were a bit pretties. great asses tho.
nah, I am personally against that as this will make them look alike to dozen other games. I like that creator decided to persuade exaggerated facial and body features , it adds tint of old school graphics. He keeps good balance and does not cross turn off line like we can observe with Battle of Bulges. There are only few creators that have this signature in their work and I think it is something that should be kept. Well done for the first release!

Reactions: eneas56

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
nah, I am personally against that as this will make them look alike to dozen other games. I like that creator decided to persuade exaggerated facial and body features , it adds tint of old school graphics. He keeps good balance and does not cross turn off line like we can observe with Battle of Bulges. There are only few creators that have this signature in their work and I think it is something that should be kept. Well done for the first release!
Agreed. It is really cool, we know that we are not playing the same game over and over.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Thank you so much
I put a lot of work into the models, and reworked them 100,500 times so that they have their own entourage and do not look like stamping wadsar.png asdawqwawdawdasd.png godnes_home_4.png godnes_home_53.png godnes_home_43.png godnes_home_24.png

Keloght33

Nov 30, 2018
Just my thinking + facts :

1) Women/men are ugly as fuck, i don't even want to fuck anyone, and i don't think my dog would want this too...
2) It's a partial translation, in some games it's not a real problem cause the mains things are translated, here, all locations are not.
3) Cause of the point 2) : Nobody except russians who like ugly women can have other thing than a limited pleasure in this game, it would be a real waste to not wait until there's a SMALL translation (just to say, the bed, is not translated... It's a simple translation "bed", or "sleep", or "go to sleep", same for "window", "door" etc...). So even for russians, most of them go play games to have possibility to get some incredibly beautiful women, so 95% of russians (at least) will not even like a little this game, you add that too the fact of the limit non existance of translation, that game has nothing for him to have any success in this world.

So i hope for the dev that it wasn't his intention to have any success, if he shares this game to share with some peoples who have his fetishes without searching any success, gj, that's a nice thing. If not, it's literally impossible to hope on a success game...

I could add a 4rth point : It's wrote version 1.0, but there's not 50% of the game, most of the characters will be add in the next features... Just one thing... W....T...F ? Time lost.

Oct 10, 2020
Just my thinking + facts :

1) Women/men are ugly as fuck, i don't even want to fuck anyone, and i don't think my dog would want this too...
2) It's a partial translation, in some games it's not a real problem cause the mains things are translated, here, all locations are not.
3) Cause of the point 2) : Nobody except russians who like ugly women can have other thing than a limited pleasure in this game, it would be a real waste to not wait until there's a SMALL translation (just to say, the bed, is not translated... It's a simple translation "bed", or "sleep", or "go to sleep", same for "window", "door" etc...). So even for russians, most of them go play games to have possibility to get some incredibly beautiful women, so 95% of russians (at least) will not even like a little this game, you add that too the fact of the limit non existance of translation, that game has nothing for him to have any success in this world.

So i hope for the dev that it wasn't his intention to have any success, if he shares this game to share with some peoples who have his fetishes without searching any success, gj, that's a nice thing. If not, it's literally impossible to hope on a success game...

I could add a 4rth point : It's wrote version 1.0, but there's not 50% of the game, most of the characters will be add in the next features... Just one thing... W....T...F ? Time lost.
And you lost a lot more time on this bullshit post. I think the woman are awesome and the story is great. Ofcourse there are a few things that should be better but its just the first version. so stop beeing a complaining if you dont like it, just dont play it.

Reactions: bouboule

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you so much
I put a lot of work into the models, and reworked them 100,500 times so that they have their own entourage and do not look like stamping View attachment 1045049 View attachment 1045048 View attachment 1045044 View attachment 1045045 View attachment 1045047 View attachment 1045043
That´s a lot of work indeed... great. Are you considering to put a character with huge silicone tits and small waist as well? Like Danielle Derek, for example...

When do you plan to have the next update? Do you have a patreon or other site like that?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
That´s a lot of work indeed... great. Are you considering to put a character with huge silicone tits and small waist as well? Like Danielle Derek, for example...

When do you plan to have the next update? Do you have a patreon or other site like that?
A lot of new content will be added to the game. Reworked all text on locations (all in English). Many bugs have been fixed. New locations and characters have already appeared. Of course, there are many new events (a new story about Peter and the continuation of the branch about Mrs Godness). There will be new characters as well. More than 250 new renders are already added. Lots of dialogues. With patreon a little later, but it will be (When the game becomes more complete in terms of gameplay that everyone understands). A similar character (such as Bimbo) will be added in one of the stories.
Update in about 2 weeks. There's really a lot of new content out there.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes