<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi, nice first attempt, keep going!
Maybe you could add a button to skip time instead of always having to perform an action, and also a map, instead of searching where to click to reach the desired destination.
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, interface will be improved in the near feature.

Oct 10, 2020
For me this is the best first version i have ever played!! Really well done!! Good story and very hot women. Keep going like this! My only critical point is the food fetish. I know a lot of people like this but there are also a lot of people who don't (like me). So dont go overboard with this please!

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
For me this is the best first version i have ever played!! Really well done!! Good story and very hot women. Keep going like this! My only critical point is the food fetish. I know a lot of people like this but there are also a lot of people who don't (like me). So dont go overboard with this please!
Thx.
Foot fetish is striking because the main character loves it. I try to be more versatile. Pit (loves big asses), Frank (big love)
In general, each of the male characters in the game loves a different thopic). karenandpit_9.png karenandpit_14.png
I try to combine it.
wqdaswdwd.png

This is Frank's mom )

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Every screen that you post here makes me more and more excited for the next update. I hope you keep doing games. Great job!

Oct 10, 2020
Reactions: <JT>
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes