omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
A lot of new content will be added to the game. Reworked all text on locations (all in English). Many bugs have been fixed. New locations and characters have already appeared. Of course, there are many new events (a new story about Peter and the continuation of the branch about Mrs Godness). There will be new characters as well. More than 250 new renders are already added. Lots of dialogues. With patreon a little later, but it will be (When the game becomes more complete in terms of gameplay that everyone understands). A similar character (such as Bimbo) will be added in one of the stories.
Update in about 2 weeks. There's really a lot of new content out there.
is there more Karen content with the boss or the bodyguards ?? pls say yes...Karen is a sex bomb she needs big dicks to take care of her :D

Reactions: eneas56
Apr 12, 2020
I'm loving the game for a reason others aren't: the unconventional character models. I'm tired of seeing the same perfect models in every 3dcg game--I appreciate the dev for trying to do something different. That said, I dislike the sandbox nature of this game. I appreciate the hints, as the game would be unplayable with out them. The English translation needs major work (look, I'll help!). I look forward to the future installments of the game to see what trouble Gordon can get into!

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I'm loving the game for a reason others aren't: the unconventional character models. I'm tired of seeing the same perfect models in every 3dcg game--I appreciate the dev for trying to do something different. That said, I dislike the sandbox nature of this game. I appreciate the hints, as the game would be unplayable with out them. The English translation needs major work (look, I'll help!). I look forward to the future installments of the game to see what trouble Gordon can get into!
thx.

Jan 28, 2018
This is just constructive criticism:
The design of all character is ugly, very ugly, I can understand why you choose to do this, all games have a beautiful design and you want to create something different and funny, but is a game for fap, I know that everybody has their own fetish but I can´t masturbate with this game, in somewhere place, there is a guy that can masturbate with this, but I'm not that guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batdog

Joeallen2016

Sep 17, 2019
Hi Bro, Nice work,any chance shoe fetish will be added for the teacher? Like Shoejob and cum inside the shoe, the teacher surely has really nice feet.

Joeallen2016

Sep 17, 2019
And I really like your style on the characters, pantyhose fetish would be a nice add-on for this game. Any chance Gordon's mom will show up later?

Joeallen2016

Sep 17, 2019
The design of all character is ugly, very ugly, I can understand why you choose to do this, all games have a beautiful design and you want to create something different and funny, but is a game for fap, I know that everybody has their own fetish but I can´t masturbate with this game, in somewhere place, there is a guy that can masturbate with this, but I'm not that guy.
If you like to play with the same perfect character, there are many out there, I think this game is very unique in terms of design and I like it very much.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Seems to be the exact opposite of loli with old fat ugly men. IMO, the Shota tag is missing.
Yet, the fact that the characters are not barbie/ken avatars gives them some humanity.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Thank you for your feedback.

That's not the worst problem. The faces seem to contort rather than express.
Character expressions could've been done better.
I will try to make the characters expression better. Thx

If you like to play with the same perfect character, there are many out there, I think this game is very unique in terms of design and I like it very much.
Thx

And I really like your style on the characters, pantyhose fetish would be a nice add-on for this game. Any chance Gordon's mom will show up later?
Yes. his stepmother and father appear later in the story.

Hi Bro, Nice work,any chance shoe fetish will be added for the teacher? Like Shoejob and cum inside the shoe, the teacher surely has really nice feet.
Yes. Of course. The teacher is a character of exactly this style. She will have different fetish scenes
asdw.png

sdafds

Jul 10, 2018
Just wanted to say that the feet are looking great and can't wait for the future of this game, you got ETA for the next update?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Just wanted to say that the feet are looking great and can't wait for the future of this game, you got ETA for the next update?
Thx. It's could takes about two weeks to next update.

Keloght33

Nov 30, 2018
And you lost a lot more time on this bullshit post. I think the woman are awesome and the story is great. Ofcourse there are a few things that should be better but its just the first version. so stop beeing a complaining if you dont like it, just dont play it.
If you think so... That's your right... Awesome... Omg. That was serious... We learn all day.

mksms

May 5, 2017
Hi, nice first attempt, keep going!
Maybe you could add a button to skip time instead of always having to perform an action, and also a map, instead of searching where to click to reach the desired destination.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes