komancik

Feb 2, 2018
every day in morning, midday and evening iam going to the street and parental house, mary house and nothing

MARY.jpg

m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
This is a nice story and sexy scene. Especially, all girls or women showed their sexy legs, feet and platform high heels! Good works, JTStudio.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Isn't there any new news this week?
Hello everyone!
Code progress:

-mrs. Flatcher and Jack story - 85%(not translated)
-Meranda and Zichel story - 5%(not translated)
-mrs. Godness and Roberto story -5%(not translated)
-Karen story - 5%(not translated)
-Ivory story - 5%(not translated)

Graphics - READY.
-mrs. Flatcher and Jack story - 100%
-Meranda and Zichel story - 100%
-mrs. Godness and Roberto story - 100%
-Karen story - 100%
-Ivory story - 100%(more сontent has been added)

-19 animations added.
-598 imeges added(2115 renders).
-Improved graphics for over 1855 old renders.
-added 2 new locations
-23 locations have been replaced with new ones
-Improved interface(Some of the buttons have been redesigned)
-Redesigned fonts
-Reworked navigation(The game has new navigation already) - Ready 100%
-Added Karma Points (but it doesn't work yet)
-Several scenes were replaced with new ones (With high quality graphics. You will see old scenes from a different angle) and added some new.
The game has replaced almost 45% of existing content with new(Considering the size of the game, it was hard work)
At the moment I am working with code.
Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
Although JTStudio mentions "The game has replaced almost 45% of existing content with new" for next version, i look forward the Gordon boy's adventures in v1.5. Because this game has many sexy elements like foot fetish, stocking and high heels, it worth to try to play the new version from start for me.

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Really amazing game, you really deserve way more support Joutento, any chance for the main character to get his hand on a experimental drug that makes his dick huge (just for one sex scene), and then get revenge on his sister (Karen) who is always making fun of his penis size?

Last edited:

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
Really amazing game, you really deserve way more support Joutento, any chance for the main character to get his hand on a experimental drug that makes his dick huge (just for one sex scene), and then get revenge on his sister (Karen) who is always making fun of his penis size?

Why for one scene? I think Jack ca give him some dick enhancing pills he can use multiple times. We are really waiting for licinia to get fucked by a proper big dick!!

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Why for one scene? I think Jack ca give him some dick enhancing pills he can use multiple times. We are really waiting for licinia to get fucked by a proper big dick!!
Well the main character is kind of a cuck and the game until now is pretty NTR focus, that's why i think will be better if the effect of the enhancing pills go off after the sex scene(s), pretty much a way to punish the more sluttiest whores like Karen and Ivory (don't know why but i think Ivory is going to be worst than Karen), so the MC will not have a huge dick forever, only after he use the pills for a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Aioria619

heavyrulo

Jul 30, 2021
How many sex scenes are possible with Meranda ? Im on the end of the game and only saw blowjob at car

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
If there are any penis enhancing pills(did not play 1.4 yet), i wouldn't want those in future releases. This game is better, because the MC isn't packing an unnaturaly large dick like every other game. The MC has to go ahead and beyond with the girls. Makes the story better.
It's up to the dev to decide though. If the story background for it will be funny sure.

Reactions: <JT>

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hi everyone! Don't forget that I also have my job. There will be a post on the progress of work soon.

Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Fiona(reworked)
How can we forget it?

Keep it up and you will have nothing to forgive yourself. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes