Dec 17, 2020
Question

Can I fuck Fiona and licinia?

If so what days?
I completed the massage with Licinia, but nothing

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
hello Joutento bro
There is a problem with Translation the scene with Mary is not completely translated in English please Be careful with future updates also I have a request please make atleast one First person POV facefuck scene with Barbara in which Gordon is completely Naked not in underwear everything else about the update is very good in both Quality and quantity. Plesae consider my request for the next update just one Facefuck scene with Barbara thnx in advance....

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
hello Joutento bro
There is a problem with Translation the scene with Mary is not completely translated in English please Be careful with future updates also I have a request please make atleast one First person POV facefuck scene with Barbara in which Gordon is completely Naked not in underwear everything else about the update is very good in both Quality and quantity. Plesae consider my request for the next update just one Facefuck scene with Barbara thnx in advance....
Hi!
Update 1.5 with a ready-made scheme.
A similar scene is possible in the future.
Thx for the feedback.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, I cannot get the mary event to fire, I've done everything else, I've tried all the time slots on wednesday, I've tried entering my home and leaving my home repeatedly, I know it's after my parents arrive because wednesday midday/afternoon the parents are in the kitchen and you can talk to them.

But perhaps all my other quests are too far advanced so the mary event won't fire? Could someone just share with us a save game file that is saved right at the start of the mary event? Like when it first fires? That'd solve the problem entirely? (I have to imagine this error/bug/complaintmanyhave is due to loading a save from 1.3 at the end of 1.3 into 1.4? maybe?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, I cannot get the mary event to fire, I've done everything else, I've tried all the time slots on wednesday, I've tried entering my home and leaving my home repeatedly, I know it's after my parents arrive because wednesday midday/afternoon the parents are in the kitchen and you can talk to them.

But perhaps all my other quests are too far advanced so the mary event won't fire? Could someone just share with us a save game file that is saved right at the start of the mary event? Like when it first fires? That'd solve the problem entirely? (I have to imagine this error/bug/complaintmanyhave is due to loading a save from 1.3 at the end of 1.3 into 1.4? maybe?
be outside your house at the right time then move your mouse pointer around the area. To the left about where the Taxi is you will see Mary's house show. Click that you will see her unloading her car while moving in. Her house is pretty much on the corner across the street.

Reactions: left1000

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
be outside your house at the right time then move your mouse pointer around the area. To the left about where the Taxi is you will see Mary's house show. Click that you will see her unloading her car while moving in. Her house is pretty much on the corner across the street.
I still can't get it to work. I've tried every single time slot on wednesday, and I have seen my parents in my kitchen. So, there must be something else I'm missing?

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
I still can't get it to work. I've tried every single time slot on wednesday, and I have seen my parents in my kitchen. So, there must be something else I'm missing?
You have to do it on Wednesday morning,l (Just go outside to the street), 5 days after your parents move in (They move in Friday morning).

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Do not work! I think we need a save , maybe our saves are from older versions and do not work.

Reactions: <JT>

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
You have to do it on Wednesday morning,l (Just go outside to the street), 5 days after your parents move in (They move in Friday morning).
I think it's possible that I can't do anything 5 days after my parents move in, because my parents moved in 50 days ago and I 100%'d all their plotlines and all of everyone's plotlines except mary's? So they moved in too long ago to be in some sort of recently moved in state? maybe? mary's house appears but when I click on it, it says "I don't need to go there right now", at every single time frame on wednesday. morning/midday/evening all of them.

There is a possibly related bug though on wednesday morning when I enter the kitchen and see my parents in there (before I click on either of them) it says midday, but when I leave the kitchen it's back to morning (since it should have also been morning in the kitchen).... as such if I need to visit the kitchen before going outside to go to mary's house... I can't visit the kitchen wednesday morning because it literally does not exist for me in 1.4 starting off at a fully complete 1.3 save file. That's gotta be it I reckon.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes