dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Finally played v1.4, it was a very solid update.

There are one or two bugs I noticed but didn't affect the gameplay, also you don't have to start the game from the beginning but from when MC's parents moved in to get Mary's content (To meet her, you have to go to the street on Wednesday morning and not afternoon as was stated in the hint).

Love the models of the new women, can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work Joutento

Reactions: <JT> and Freki.g

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
I finished everything except Mary story.. It does not appear.. I continued the game with old save from version 1.3..How can I start Mary story? Or what is the closest scene from previous version to start in order to activate Mary story? Or does anybody have Mary story already activated and want to share the save before that? Thank you!
If you have a save file of the Friday morning the MC's parents moved in, then start from there. That's how I activated Mary's story but make sure to go out on Wednesday morning (Not afternoon from what the hint says) after the event of the parents moving in.

Reactions: Nemesiz691

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot finish this mission, idk what to do , I went wednesday morning and midday on the street from the house and nothing happens. What to do? 3.png

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Question:
Does the mc ever steals his sister back or does he has to share his sister with abdul, or does the Mc only watches the abdul guy have sex with her?
The reason I am asking this is because I am still deciding whether I should still procced playing this game since I am not a big fan of NTR. The only way I could continue is that if the Mc can steal the sister(Karen) back?

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Joutento Please shed some light on the direction of next update whether we go further with barbara and Licnia or some one else...

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello Joutento Please shed some light on the direction of next update whether we go further with barbara and Licnia or some one else...
Hello everyone!
There will be 5 stories in update 1.5

1. Mrs. Flatcher and Jack(Default)
2. Meranda and Zichel(Default)
3. Mrs. Godness (Selection of Level 3 Members)
4. Ivory (Selection of Level 3 Members)
5. Karen (Selection of Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 Members)

Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

Reactions: abhi1180 and fanboi

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone!
There will be 5 stories in update 1.5

1. Mrs. Flatcher and Jack(Default)
2. Meranda and Zichel(Default)
3. Mrs. Godness (Selection of Level 3 Members)
4. Ivory (Selection of Level 3 Members)
5. Karen (Selection of Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 Members)

Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!
No Barbara atleast add a facefuck scene with Barbara with Gordon completely Naked not in underwear please it's a request Joutento...

madara458

Sep 23, 2017
Question:
Does the mc ever steals his sister back or does he has to share his sister with abdul, or does the Mc only watches the abdul guy have sex with her?
The reason I am asking this is because I am still deciding whether I should still procced playing this game since I am not a big fan of NTR. The only way I could continue is that if the Mc can steal the sister(Karen) back?
just keep playing you wiil see

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Try Wednesday morning :)
Hehehe i missed this one to :D

Diddnt play this game for 2 updates. Started from scratch and finished everything without any errors.
Love the reality in this game... No BS about NTR, real life, people love eachother, fight, cheat, everybody fucks everybody :D
Great game Dev (y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

Reactions: <JT>

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Anyone of you know how to access karen's laptop? and does this game don't have any gallery for the past sex encounter? like when I finish all the available mission, I seems to have lost the mission for others

Shionara

May 2, 2020
what to do to fuck karen in this new update, i have done everything but still cant fuck her while i do her back massage
You can't. If you ever finish all the mission, you have the same problem as I am. I can't access all the previews sex encounters and animation and Do you ever know how to access karen's laptop?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes