FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Does this game have a replay gallery mechanic and if so can somebody please upload a full save since I hate sandbox games.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but i used the search function and read the last 15 thread pages and could not find the answer - is there a special trick to unpack the 3 files?

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
I found a solution! Copy the save to 0.13 and talk to Peter, and then copy it back to 0.14

Thanks, although I ended up using the console, I don't like doing that very much but I find it easier, it is a particularity that I do not like about sandbox games, they are more prone to bugs.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Nice update but gordon should get his dick in barbara throat completely naked and not in underwear also Abdula wife mrs torres should have a facefuck scene....

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
Did y mananged to make Mry Fires story ?

Mary is activated the moment Harry and Barbara appear at the house, I think it is on Wednesday when you have to walk down the street and Gordon meets her

Last edited:

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
I can't finish the game because this, any way to skip just this one?

eqwewqeqew.PNG

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
I can't finish the game because this, any way to skip just this one?

View attachment 1284910
If Peter is this short bald one then you played game in wrong order.
Peter story needs to be finished at much earlier stage of game. Its before or right, after teacher story i dont remember now.
The same thing can occur with another stories in game. Wrong order and you fucked.
Do saves from time to time guys...

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
If Peter is this short bald one then you played game in wrong order.
Peter story needs to be finished at much earlier stage of game. Its before or right, after teacher story i dont remember now.
The same thing can occur with another stories in game. Wrong order and you fucked.
Do saves from time to time guys...
how the fuck i'm supposed to know that

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
I finished everything except Mary story.. It does not appear.. I continued the game with old save from version 1.3..How can I start Mary story? Or what is the closest scene from previous version to start in order to activate Mary story? Or does anybody have Mary story already activated and want to share the save before that? Thank you!

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
Well hint says talk to Barbara in kitchen. What time she is in kitchen and what day?

I have noticed that when the help does not have a specific day, it is best to start a day, leave the house and enter again to activate the event. It takes several tries precisely because it doesn't tell you exactly what day, it's kind of annoying.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes