PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
truth, but only if you can't recognize sarcasm in my post
Then you better keep practising. Sarcasm is hard to pull off in a foreign language. Even after rereading your post, I still can't detect any.
Oh welll, lost in translation I guess...

Reactions: Freki.g

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
So I waded through all the chat pages here and can't find a definite order in which to do the hints. Do I start from top to bottom? Finish the first one then go to the next? Go by days? Confused heavily as I have restarted and restarted the game and still missed out on some scenes. Used the Peter 1.3 save awhile back and got that started, but have no clue how to naturally progress through the order. Any help please?

PS-using the uncompressed version also

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
how the fuck i'm supposed to know that
Well, when I was asking author of game about errors long time ago, he just suggested "I can't see any mistakes in game code duuude" So i figured out a way.
Generally, proper order of doing stories was working at previous updates. I dunno if it will work now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hogetara

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I'm having problems to unzip the part 2 archive. Maybe the archive is broken, i don't know. Tried downloading in NOPY and in Mega, and the same problem when i try to unzip it.

Anybody can help me?

spar

May 15, 2017
What kind of save file do you need? The file which pass " talk to peter before class"?
No, fix that bug, but now send me to talk to Harrie, and also this bug, so I gave up, but if you have a save what functions in that piece I would appreciate it?

CyXiNG

Jan 5, 2020
No, fix that bug, but now send me to talk to Harrie, and also this bug, so I gave up, but if you have a save what functions in that piece I would appreciate it?
Send me a screenshot, I will find that Quest and give you the save file

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
Peter story seems to have a bug - no progress after level 8 - you're supposed to have a chat before class in school .....?!
Nothing happens - something seems to be wrong here.....

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
Peter story seems to have a bug - no progress after level 8 - you're supposed to have a chat before class in school .....?!
Nothing happens - something seems to be wrong here.....
OK - figured it out, I guess - you have to finish Peter storyline before starting Chad and then Lucy, it seems....my bad....

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I haven't played this in a while, can I just download part 3 or do you have to download them all to play up to the current content?

Reactions: Ken2111
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes