PenjahatX

Jul 17, 2021
Sorry with my english

This game is in early stage and has a lot of content. i also like the original character.
Good job n keep going....

Reactions: <JT>

Dilip1997

Jan 19, 2020
I am clicking on Lucy but it doesn't taking lead to the story even I have karen level 18 why help is given if it's not working

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hey Joutento , I am just wondering how she can become like that. i can get fake tits, surgery, gym.. but she looks older and taller? essentially another person.
Also she is not muscular-fit as you promised :(
Hi. She is the same height. This is the same model.
Of course a lot of new morphs have been added.
Due to the large number of changes and improvements, she has really changed a lot.
She looks quite athletic in my opinion(It would be strange enough to make Arnold Schwarzenegger out of her).
P.S This is not the end of her transformation.

пиdsavxzzxfgdssasaыфds.png vrferssa.png dasvxwccs1.png пиdsavxzzxfgdыфssaяяsa.png

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
Joutento maybe you right, it was the high heels. from this perpective(last picture) she look same height(but with heels). When a girl is fit, its about muscle definition not size (like Arnie) I hope for some abs definition at least :) The model looks nice btw..Good Job! Hope Gordon will worship her properly after this "transformation"!

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks to the author for taking into account the opinion of fans, or the thought process of fans and authors is the same, this inspires great optimism and fills with anticipation in anticipation of the next updates. I wonder about Gordon, will there be a transformation, because you have to spend karma points on something. He trains so hard, but so far there is no particular growth, which, in my opinion, is already beginning to introduce some imbalance in his popularity :) :):)

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks to the author for taking into account the opinion of fans, or the thought process of fans and authors is the same, this inspires great optimism and fills with anticipation in anticipation of the next updates. I wonder about Gordon, will there be a transformation, because you have to spend karma points on something. He trains so hard, but so far there is no particular growth, which, in my opinion, is already beginning to introduce some imbalance in his popularity :) :):)
This is a well known issue by him, he said that there will be an opportunity to buy interesting tablets on the Internet.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I'm not able to start Mrs Flatcher story.....help pls
One Sunday, while carrying out the task of the sheriff to retrieve Abdula's documents, to find Mrs. Fletcher with Abdula in the bar. Before that, constantly trying to talk to the lady and blackmail her in the cafe and in the bar. when she got drunk with a friend's dad. :giggle:

Drexler71

Sep 10, 2021
One Sunday, while carrying out the task of the sheriff to retrieve Abdula's documents, to find Mrs. Fletcher with Abdula in the bar. Before that, constantly trying to talk to the lady and blackmail her in the cafe and in the bar. when she got drunk with a friend's dad. :giggle:
retrieve Abdula's documents???? tell me more pls....i'm stuck....

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
retrieve Abdula's documents???? tell me more pls....i'm stuck....
At the beginning of the game in the morning, go to Jack when he is sitting alone in a cafe, talk to him and agree to help him in his relationship with Fiona - to arrange a casting))). An event with Jack and Fiona will start, the end of which will give an opportunity to start an event with Fletcher after the events at Abdula.

Drexler71

Sep 10, 2021
At the beginning of the game in the morning, go to Jack when he is sitting alone in a cafe, talk to him and agree to help him in his relationship with Fiona - to arrange a casting))). An event with Jack and Fiona will start, the end of which will give an opportunity to start an event with Fletcher after the events at Abdula.
i go to cafè....jack sitting there alone but he's not in the mood to talk....nothing happen...i already completed jack and fiona story

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
i go to cafè....jack sitting there alone but he's not in the mood to talk....nothing happen...i already completed jack and fiona story
If Jack's story is over, and the help says that the second stage has not yet been completed, most likely this is a game bug caused by a gross violation of the sequence of the inventories. I'll have to enjoy the game again, it happens to me all the time, and it's not such a long game, I've replayed it myself at least 2 times ;)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Jesus, this game is awesome but at same time a mess..
Right. But up to a point this was not the case. With the updates, you have to skip time to reach events but also whole days and some people have a hard time playing them.
I expected more, but who knows maybe dev will opt for a revision that at least fixes the dynamics of the game.

Reactions: Thessali
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes