Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
How do I start Mrs. Flatcher´s story? It says: "Start after Jack Story Level 2" but Jack is already at Lvl 6. I played a savegame from v1.4 do I need a new game to trigger it?

taylor666999

Jul 15, 2020
Is there any walkthrough for the game. The quest list is pretty long and jumbled, hard to know what to do next, it's pretty hard to play the game while high.
A walkthrough will be really appreciated

Reactions: happy395

Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
Сan someone share the full save with all completed quests for the next update plz? I really hope that there will be a gallery.
I can't start two quests: Barbara and Harry - go to the beach on sunday midday ( i have oil and swimming trunks, but nothing happen). Also I cant start Mrs. Flatcher´s story. Start after Jack Story Level 2" but Jack is already at Lvl 6 (this is the most popular problem for many players).

Reactions: e7rer

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Is there anyway to replay some scene? Any1 have the scene between her stepsister and her boss?

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Is there anyway to replay some scene? Any1 have the scene between her stepsister and her boss?
Not yet. I believe the gallery will be implemented at some point, but its not out yet. Thats why you can see so many save files, each for the certain scene a person would like to re watch.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
walkthrough in game says to go to ms godness' house on saturday but I cant find her house anywhere.
wtf

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone!
Work on update 1.6 continues

-17 animations added.
-292 imeges added(501 renders).
- Game size reduced to 1.6 Gb(Version 1.5)
- In the game you will have the opportunity to choose who you want to have a relationship with(Fiona, Lucy). If they choose you, of course.

I am currently working with graphics.

Graphics progress:
Licina - 90%
Lucy - 100%
Fiona - 100%

It's hard to say how much time is still needed before the completion of work on the update 1.6. There is still a lot of work.

Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

cxzass5fewdsdsr.png выфв213кdsadsadascxzs.png мсвыdsadы.png мсвысысыфвssы.png мсчasdwqe11сыф.png dsacячсzx.png greg343ecsaaawl.png fsavsaxc.png cxzass5feasawrss.png выфй23цdassaashgfsafвыdssasa.png 32rtf.png fasfasa.png cdsйцdd.png cdsdcxvd.png cdsddы5v2ввыывфвыdwqfgdhфыdsdss5sasa.png чсмcsaсч.png ипаиукdsaasdwqfds.png екицвыывфfdsывывыфvdsвыфйцd.png екиц.png екицвыывфывывыфvdsвыфйцd.png екицвы.png еки.png

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey Joutento!!!
I would have all Pic's in "World" Map clean without Name's - Magnifying Glass & Ways... If it's possible???
Why? Beacause a change the names of character's... Not all...
Thank's for a good game.... (Exept for the big Tits, but we can't get all we want...)

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hey Joutento!!!
I would have all Pic's in "World" Map clean without Name's - Magnifying Glass & Ways... If it's possible???
Why? Beacause a change the names of character's... Not all...
Thank's for a good game.... (Exept for the big Tits, but we can't get all we want...)
Hi!
Navigation in the game is tied to screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replace hotspot with imagebutton,textbutton etc..
It's just unrealistic huge work in which for me now is no point.
Perhaps in the future I will redo the navigation so that you can make mods, but now it's just too much work for me.

Best regards from JTStudio!

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes