Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
GORDON [v1.6 Fixed] [JTStudio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.63 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 621 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.59 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 586 MB
- - -

Edit: Update version to v1.6 Fixed

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having issue with MEGA at the moment, added more mirror link and hope one will suit you.
mega links not working
Win/linux MEGA removed.

Last edited:

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Tuesday Evening = Father, Mom and Aunt = Take a chance to see! = after the scene my game stop, no more images, anyone pass this"?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Nothing happens in Mrs Torres Story, aunt Kim after entering Karen room for hundred times, father kicks me off and that's it, Fiona in school nothing after, WTF??? Previous path characters doesn't work again in new version.

Reactions: MortuViu

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Nothing happens in Mrs Torres Story, aunt Kim after entering Karen room for hundred times, father kicks me off and that's it, Fiona in school nothing after, WTF??? Previous path characters doesn't work again in new version.
same problem

Mar 5, 2021
Im at the beggining of Karen story - im supposed to go to kitchen in midday, im going and there she is, but im not getting new scenes, only same talking options - what should i do?

beryn

May 8, 2017
This game seems very badly written, not only all the spelling mistakes, but a lot of the quests have a weird flow.
Also, the hints, unusable, example, one just says "Karen story - Go to the kitchen and talk with Karen", seems straightforward but nothing happens. Either she is not there or, the options you have doesn't lead to any progress.
So I am now stuck, I have no idea what I am missing so I can progress, a lot of the game seems to be locked behind Karens story and that is impossible to do anything.

I might have missed something during the Russian dialogue, I can't read Russian, and the game has a 10% of the dialogue not translated , so might be something hidden there.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
is that for 1.6 or an old message that have not been removed?
I don't know who updated the Thread . And also I do not know what is loaded there.
I don't want to figure out what's there...
Therefore, I simply cannot answer many questions.
Best regards from JTStudio!

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
ATTENTION! MAY BE BUGS!-(I hope for your understanding)

The game still contains grammatical errors.
The passage of the game has become much more difficult (version 1.6). Many things are randomly generated. Even I cannot tell you what needs to be done in some situations. Karma points are still quite unbalanced, but it's work as it should (over time, we will correct it as needed)
You will have the opportunity to choose with whom you want to build a relationship(Lucy, Fiona)
Be careful and do not let your Karma Points drop too much. Otherwise, you may lose everything.
The attitude of many characters towards you now depends on Karma points.
Try to keep your karma at least 110 so that you can open all the possibilities.
The money systems has been made, but there is still no way to earn it. You can ask Hurry for it in the kitchen.
You can earn karma points in the Park during the day(Talk to Megel).
To access the Barbara Bonus scene, catch them with Harry in the bathroom (When Harry says no to her). After that, during yoga with Barbara, you will unlock additional content (18+) - (Repeatable scene).
Of course, there may be bugs that I could not find.

I (the developer) have a huge request! DO NOT UPDATE THE THREAD!
I'll make an update request myself!

As a rule, you receive an update within three days from the date of release.
So you will receive an update with the necessary explanations for the changes, and the necessary fixes.

A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!
Best regards from JTStudio!

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes