@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
in the assignment, he constantly asks to meet with Mrs torres and talk in the evening and does not advance further 20 times tried no shifts

Reactions: Obranyi

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
wow, there are so many complaints here about dumb things and most of them were answered before.
haven't checked this game in a while (from 1.2 or 1.3), wasn't expecting for so much content to be added, great work on the UI, navigating is much easier now.
also there are still event trigger problems if you use old save.

Ldub

Aug 4, 2017
ATTENTION! MAY BE BUGS!-(I hope for your understanding)

The game still contains grammatical errors.
The passage of the game has become much more difficult (version 1.6). Many things are randomly generated. Even I cannot tell you what needs to be done in some situations. Karma points are still quite unbalanced, but it's work as it should (over time, we will correct it as needed)
You will have the opportunity to choose with whom you want to build a relationship(Lucy, Fiona)
Be careful and do not let your Karma Points drop too much. Otherwise, you may lose everything.
The attitude of many characters towards you now depends on Karma points.
Try to keep your karma at least 110 so that you can open all the possibilities.
The money systems has been made, but there is still no way to earn it. You can ask Hurry for it in the kitchen.
You can earn karma points in the Park during the day(Talk to Megel).
To access the Barbara Bonus scene, catch them with Harry in the bathroom (When Harry says no to her). After that, during yoga with Barbara, you will unlock additional content (18+) - (Repeatable scene).
Of course, there may be bugs that I could not find.

I (the developer) have a huge request! DO NOT UPDATE THE THREAD!
I'll make an update request myself!

As a rule, you receive an update within three days from the date of release.
So you will receive an update with the necessary explanations for the changes, and the necessary fixes.

A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!
Best regards from JTStudio!
Is the Mrs. Flatcher quest still locked out for some saves?

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Karen story - Go to the kitchen in the middday.
Going in the kitchen all days of week and morning, midday and evening and nothing :(

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
i find the game very entertaining and interesting.

Unfortunately, some things have not yet been translated into English (taxidriver, frank house) and the game controls are more than impractical and very cumbersome.

the help is too confusing - it would be better to have possible actions / tasks displayed over time. I very much hope that the developers will improve this.

Reactions: Lathan321 and <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
And how progress with her if she doesn't want speak with MC?)
Everything is very individual.
You must be in a relationship with Lucy.
Your Karma Points must be at a high level (approximately 110+ in order to successfully advance in a relationship with Licinia).
The continuation of her story starts after Lucy's level is 10+
Passage difficult. Some moments in the game are randomly generated.
Periodically accept her dinner invitation while you oil her.
The walkthrough mrs. Torres is completely playable. If you fail, then you are doing something wrong.

Reactions: m1a1x24

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
How much karma do you have? If Im correct, you need high karma to start events with characters.
Everything is very individual.
You must be in a relationship with Lucy.
Your Karma Points must be at a high level (approximately 110+ in order to successfully advance in a relationship with Licinia).
The continuation of her story starts after Lucy's level is 10+
Passage difficult. Some moments in the game are randomly generated.
Periodically accept her dinner invitation while you oil her.
The walkthrough mrs. Torres is completely playable. If you fail, then you are doing something wrong.
How to gain karma for such big level?

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know but... nothing ever happens when I talk to fiona. It's a bug?
Please, can someone give me a savegame?

1635545645921.png

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
i stuck in Be home at Monday afternoon at Barbara and Harry story nothing happens need help
EDIT:i spam every room until event start and it started somehow

Last edited:
Reactions: ylmforever902201
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes