bongon

May 5, 2019
I like the game, I think some of the women are sexy and some of the scenes can be wacky and fun. I just wish I wouldn't get stuck when it comes to progressing because of a minor glitch here and there. The HELP icon says in order to continue Chack I have to talk to the Taxi guy Sunday morning, I do and still get no new dialogue. I've done pretty much everything else of the list that isn't blocked off from not having Chack 6. Do I have to start over a new game again? This is already the second time I've had to start over from scratch.

Update: Chack wants you to go to the office in the Bar on Sunday Morning by having the Taxi guy bring you there.

Last edited:

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
I like the game, I think some of the women are sexy and some of the scenes can be wacky and fun. I just wish I wouldn't get stuck when it comes to progressing because of a minor glitch here and there. The HELP icon says in order to continue Chack I have to talk to the Taxi guy Sunday morning, I do and still get no new dialogue. I've done pretty much everything else of the list that isn't blocked off from not having Chack 6. Do I have to start over a new game again? This is already the second time I've had to start over from scratch.

Update: Chack wants you to go to the office in the Bar on Sunday Morning by having the Taxi guy bring you there.
I think you need to go to the Bar Sunday morning, if not start a new save and follow the guide on the main page

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So I finished Lucy's normal storyline and decided to check the ntr content but after breaking up with the mc I go to visit her at the beach and she's with that douche guy and its just the normal talk scene but the hint is saying to talk to lucy at the beach but there is no other option to talk to her there. Amy idea how to do that?

kyxlian

May 10, 2021
So I finished Lucy's normal storyline and decided to check the ntr content but after breaking up with the mc I go to visit her at the beach and she's with that douche guy and its just the normal talk scene but the hint is saying to talk to lucy at the beach but there is no other option to talk to her there. Amy idea how to do that?
fridays on class, talk with her

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Joutento hope you are well
what's going on with the game,...?
When can we expect the update it's 1.5 months already..?

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I have already checked the guide. It does not tell about the ntr path. I just want to know how to talk to lucy after breakup when the hint says to talk with her at the beach but she's witch borax every time.
If you chose to break up with her she is with Borak normally you would have to start over before the break up i hope you saved the game before taking the decision i don't know if there is a way to get lucy back otherwise.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
If you chose to break up with her she is with Borak normally you would have to start over before the break up i hope you saved the game before taking the decision i don't know if there is a way to get lucy back otherwise.
No no, I don't want her back. I have already completed her normal quest line which ends up anal and stuff. I'm just trying out the ntr path where it's stopping me from progressing after the breakup where I have to speak with her at the beach but she's always with borak.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
No no, I don't want her back. I have already completed her normal quest line which ends up anal and stuff. I'm just trying out the ntr path where it's stopping me from progressing after the breakup where I have to speak with her at the beach but she's always with borak.
this is the beach scene

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes