UseF212

Jan 23, 2022
as you can see i have passed what i was stuck. i have closed the game and opened again and went to the local beach then found her

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Does the Mc will end up having all the girls to himself in the future or dies he have to watch the girls get fucked in front of him without doing anything? the reason I am asking is because the last time I played this game was a year ago and I just want to know if the mc personality has improved, has he grown any balls to stand up to others, is ntr avoidable, etc.

ttv

Sep 11, 2017
so far one of the best game , i like that it is so strange(i laughed hard with the suitcase), not overpowered u can lose at capture have sex with the girls ,don't know why people say ugly (a lot of females look like the ones in the game REALLY !!!)oh and the best part finally somes curves( would pledge if i had money ).Continue like that .

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
so far one of the best game , i like that it is so strange(i laughed hard with the suitcase), not overpowered u can lose at capture have sex with the girls ,don't know why people say ugly (a lot of females look like the ones in the game REALLY !!!)oh and the best part finally somes curves( would pledge if i had money ).Continue like that .
Thanks! I appreciate it very much! Further it will only get better(But homosexuality and children are excluded. So I apologize for the ugly women).
With respect to all tastes.

Best regards from JTStudio!
ENJOY THE GAME!

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes